**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5 chapter 4 ultron

How can it be possible that in December when it came out he healed only 800 per ticket now it's 2300 nearly. Any ideas? AND IM NOT LEAVING THE QUEST. TEAM: SCARLET witch 5/50 Sig 60 Hulk 5/50 Sig 15 Angela 5/50 Sig 40 star lord 5/50 Sig 99 and 5 star winter soldier 3/45

Comments

• xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    edited July 2018
    Best would be to use Medusa or Loki. No parries, only intercepts.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    That’s a tough team to do it with. He may be healing at that rate because he’s getting vigor and you’re triggering his impart healing.

It won’t be impossible just a lot of fighting and not messing up.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Just use Loki and kick his behind ..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGRSM7uYMXo
  • Daniel930702Daniel930702 Posts: 51
    You would be better off quitting the quest imho. Chapter 5:4 og ultron requires specific champs to get through. If u have a 5/50 Medusa it will be extremely easy. Preferably duped for the fury buffs
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Don't quit... Use Angela. I have a r4 5* Angela and I solo'd Ultron a few times with her. You just have to be careful of that evade and do not stun him. Best thing to do is stack your 3 furies and then just rinse and repeat with the sp1 strategy.
  • YoshimaterYoshimater Posts: 70
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Don't quit... Use Angela. I have a r4 5* Angela and I solo'd Ultron a few times with her. You just have to be careful of that evade and do not stun him. Best thing to do is stack your 3 furies and then just rinse and repeat with the sp1 strategy.

Okay thank you I will try that
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I solod him with a rank 3 nebula for a friend (I did it on his phone so that’s not piloting lol) the synergy I would have taken less block damage but you don’t necessarily need the synergy just makes it easier.

As long as you have 5 shock charges built up you’re good. Don’t parry unless you’re confident you can build the charges back up. If you do parry unleash a special 2 just to kick his butt even more.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★

How is Loki beneficial against him? Just curious because I dont know. Also, what happens when you parry this Ultron? Thanks
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Ajisdope wrote: »

How is Loki beneficial against him? Just curious because I dont know. Also, what happens when you parry this Ultron? Thanks

Loki steals buffs. Meaning he can still the fury from from the node, which is a pretty strong fury. Combine it with the curse on his sp3, and you get good damage.
    Parry is a debuff. Any debuff on this ultton triggers the ability from his node