**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who and How to Beat AW Node 30?

AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
We are tier 4 alliance and each group struggles with node 30. Any tips on strategy and champs to use?

Comments

• PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    money helps.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    The Powerball jackpot is currently $522M. That might be enough. War is trash now and theyre too busy putting out tire fires at kabam to do anything about it (if they care - no evidence so far as they've carefully ignored the dozens of node 30 threads). Buckle up and don't waste items.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Your wallet
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Any real advice?
  • weapon_raviweapon_ravi Posts: 3
    People have been able to use void effectively against that node.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    Any real advice?

Depends on the class or enemy on the node. Hard to give any advice without that info.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Yeah, give us some scenarios.

For Domino, Starky and PM are good.
  • Kayne34Kayne34 Posts: 71
    Loki has been a really good option. The buffs from aspect of war are pretty powerful so stealing those buffs allow to ramp up his damage. He does not really trigger any debuffs. Really shined against Medusa.
  • HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    Don't use Void on node 30. He triggers debuffs which trigger regen. Granted there are some horrible champions to face there, but depending on who is there, I usually just go for a high damage output champ (SL, Angela, Stark Spidey, Blade) and fight like I'm fighting a stun immune. I'm talking intercepts and stuff. Depending on the champ, I still can't one shot them, but it's easily doable with a revive and a couple heals if need be.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Kayne34 wrote: »
    Loki has been a really good option. The buffs from aspect of war are pretty powerful so stealing those buffs allow to ramp up his damage. He does not really trigger any debuffs. Really shined against Medusa.

Never considered this option. Would be an interesting fight vs Hyperion as you get extra power gain also to add to the fury build.