**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you think the new 5* featured hero crystal is worth buying?

KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
edited July 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Personally i think this 5* featured hero crystal is pretty good, most champions are demi gods and gods and the rest are ok with only a few useless champs, what do you think?(please argue your answer)

7udgeoqj3ln1.png
For people that haven't seen yet what is in it

Do you think the new 5* featured hero crystal is worth buying? 37 votes

Yes
62%
Maverick75mbarry58buttersRCunhaEthans8279Super_Mitch_83JuBgeHammerbro_64Duke_SilverAanthoMutantWharf8BahamutKil63KillerRino19CoachLedspaceoctopusace930999RedEightpigupompomThe_Fungi 23 votes
No
37%
stakJank39Pcc880SpeedbumpsunnykpGAM3RGUYSylarSgtSlaughter78Spurgeon14Mad_Titan_21crystaldsmithBDP1981VoltolosIron_spider1 14 votes

Comments

• Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Yes
    Yes because it is « less worst » than the other

Why do they always include crappy characters (Colossus, Patriot, Groot, Falcon, Jug, Psylocke, Vulture, Spider Miles) ?
    15k is expensive enough to only put good champions (not only very good and god tiers)
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Yes
    Maverick75 wrote: »
    Yes because it is « less worst » than the other

Why do they always include crappy characters (Colossus, Patriot, Groot, Falcon, Jug, Psylocke, Vulture, Spider Miles) ?
    15k is expensive enough to only put good champions (not only very good and god tiers)
    Psy and Vulture aren't that bad
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I've pulled Groot 3 times out of 33 crystals. I'll probly pull him again if I bought this.
  • bought one of these a week ago. guess who i got. Fricken Kamala Khan.
    Never buy featured crystals. Never.-Anonymous2k
  • buttersbutters Posts: 116
    Yes
    Other than Loki, Vulture, and Miles I already have the "Unwanted" Champs so as far as I am concerned a dupe is a dupe. I have been saving for this crystal and am currently at 120k shard which means 8 pulls. No way I get all **** champs.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yes
    17/24 for a good champ is good odds (I have an unduped Juggernaut in my roster already)