**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you think the new 5* featured hero crystal is worth buying?

KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
edited July 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Personally i think this 5* featured hero crystal is pretty good, most champions are demi gods and gods and the rest are ok with only a few useless champs, what do you think?(please argue your answer)

7udgeoqj3ln1.png
For people that haven't seen yet what is in it

Do you think the new 5* featured hero crystal is worth buying? 37 votes

Yes
62%
Maverick75mbarry58buttersRCunhaEthans8279Super_Mitch_83JuBgeHammerbro_64Duke_SilverAanthoMutantWharf8BahamutKil63KillerRino19CoachLedspaceoctopusace930999RedEightpigupompomThe_Fungi 23 votes
No
37%
stakJank39Pcc880SpeedbumpsunnykpGAM3RGUYSylarSgtSlaughter78Spurgeon14Mad_Titan_21crystaldsmithBDP1981VoltolosIron_spider1 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Yes
    Yes because it is « less worst » than the other

Why do they always include crappy characters (Colossus, Patriot, Groot, Falcon, Jug, Psylocke, Vulture, Spider Miles) ?
    15k is expensive enough to only put good champions (not only very good and god tiers)
  • Options
    KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Yes
    Maverick75 wrote: »
    Yes because it is « less worst » than the other

Why do they always include crappy characters (Colossus, Patriot, Groot, Falcon, Jug, Psylocke, Vulture, Spider Miles) ?
    15k is expensive enough to only put good champions (not only very good and god tiers)
    Psy and Vulture aren't that bad
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I've pulled Groot 3 times out of 33 crystals. I'll probly pull him again if I bought this.
  • Options
    bought one of these a week ago. guess who i got. Fricken Kamala Khan.
    Never buy featured crystals. Never.-Anonymous2k
  • Options
    buttersbutters Posts: 116
    Yes
    Other than Loki, Vulture, and Miles I already have the "Unwanted" Champs so as far as I am concerned a dupe is a dupe. I have been saving for this crystal and am currently at 120k shard which means 8 pulls. No way I get all **** champs.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yes
    17/24 for a good champ is good odds (I have an unduped Juggernaut in my roster already)