**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battlegroup chat no longer registers defeated incoming nodes

Since 19.0, for both AQ map 2 & 3 and AW normal map, I've noticed that Battlegroup chat will log when someone joins and who defeated the miniboss or boss but it no longer lists when a incoming node has been defeated. Why was this removed or is it a bug?

I appreciated that information as I could play other aspects of the game and just look down at the chat to know when I needed to move up. Or helped determine how much energy someone might have because I knew when they toke the linked node down.

Not sure if its affecting all maps or just the ones recently changed.

Comments

• GotszbotGotszbot Posts: 236
    Literally made a topic because my eyes passed over this one without registering. It happens in map4 as well.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,621 Guardian
    Same here... BG Chat no longer logs "linked node down" messages in Map-4 (last week and this week). But for some reason it worked in Map-5 this week. Saw the same thing last series (Map-4 broken), but could not remember about earlier map-5 days.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,621 Guardian
    ... running v19.0.1 (but not sure if it started as of the update, or if something happened on the back-end chat servers last week). Restating, just very strange that Maps 2,3,4 broke, but map-5 seemed to work.