**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Android problems

How come they can sort out iOS in a week but android they don't seem bothered about I'm an android player im getting over heating problems game play lag and my champions just stand there and take hits at time so why can't kabam do some thing for the android users

Comments

• Ricoone982Ricoone982 Posts: 37
    Feel free 2 tag on with your comments
  • RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    Well...I am not an expert. However, having a single platform of operating system + hardware makes it easier to locate and resolve the issue. Android users have dozens of different software versions and hardware options in various combinations making it more difficult to track down the underlying issue.
    I may be way off...but that's my read of the issue.
  • on5l4uh72017on5l4uh72017 Posts: 31
    wkc50gobc2z9.png

Kind of like this?
    Any thing like this
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Ricoone982 wrote: »
    How come they can sort out iOS in a week but android they don't seem bothered about I'm an android player im getting over heating problems game play lag and my champions just stand there and take hits at time so why can't kabam do some thing for the android users
    Wsm10 wrote: »
    Got to admit, kind of disappointing that nothing has been said or looked into on this. Having random overheating issues on this app alone, and android has been completely ignored. Again. Its frustrating enough we're already at a disadvantage with gameplay for whatever reasons they want to say, but this is a new level. I really feel they have no concept of true care for their customers.

Did you report it?
  • Well...I am not an expert. However, having a single platform of operating system + hardware makes it easier to locate and resolve the issue. Android users have dozens of different software versions and hardware options in various combinations making it more difficult to track down the underlying issue.

Hey there everyone -

This here is actually really accurate to what causes the delay in these types of issues getting resolved. Even with iPhones it can be a bit rough, but they don't compare to just how many models of Androids there are out there. That's why we're always asking for information about your devices. This helps us get what we need so we're a step closer to a resolution.

These type of issues are important to us and stay high on our radar. Please keep that in mind.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    Is there an Android phone which is not affected? Which model and make is it?
    winterthur wrote: »

My LG V30 works perfect
  • VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    winterthur wrote: »

My LG V30 works perfect

Just got the LGV30 this week and is plays beautifully compared to the LGV20. Still much longer load times than IPhones though and don't get me started on how long it takes to request help for each individual champ when grinding arena but overall no performance issues.
  • ghostgigi2ghostgigi2 Posts: 37
    don't expect a solution for android user
    Klaywiki wrote: »
    Well...I am not an expert. However, having a single platform of operating system + hardware makes it easier to locate and resolve the issue. Android users have dozens of different software versions and hardware options in various combinations making it more difficult to track down the underlying issue.

Hey there everyone -

This here is actually really accurate to what causes the delay in these types of issues getting resolved. Even with iPhones it can be a bit rough, but they don't compare to just how many models of Androids there are out there. That's why we're always asking for information about your devices. This helps us get what we need so we're a step closer to a resolution.

These type of issues are important to us and stay high on our radar. Please keep that in mind.

High on radar? Actions speak louder than words after months and months of crashes and input issues.

Did you not read his message? 75% of people who report issues on here dont provide ANY info. Our actions need to speak louder if you want results. My question still stands for the OP. Highly unlikely that he even reported the issue and on top of that, leaves no information about his device.
  • DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    Depend on which device u use as well and make sure no apps are in the background. try to use less brightness as well.
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    How this company treats android users it's no wonder the game is dying. A year ago ppl acted like this game was destiny. In the last year they act like it's destiny 2. And during the whole transition kabam acts like the game is halo and acts like bungie with the whole secrecy and disconnect with the players. Oh were all high and mighty we are gods.... keep treating players like this and watch your creation fade into the online graveyard.
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    S8 Edge plus
    I use a nvidia shield k1 tablet and a lg nexus phone all with the same issues running up to date software
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 151
    I use a Amazon Fire and I hardly get to play(1 minute) not because of overheating the game crashes all the time the lags are terrible. I have 2 more paths in the EQ but it looks like I won't finish it.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    I run a galaxy S7 as I have for the last 2+ years in this game and my screen input seems to be much worse the last month. This months EQ isn't that difficult but I am dying a ton because my blocks and evades just don't register like they used to. In uncollected, one mistake and you're dead. So it's frustrating. No overheating issues on my end at least
    Surely there is a base level where all android platform's are the same where a build could start from so all android builds are the same and equal to other devices