**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Daily Quest tier 4 catalysts - what a joke

Hi all - just wondering what others are thinking about the tier 4 class catalyst quests. I’m pretty much like ‘WTF’ because I think it’s total BS that:

1) you get ~ 1500 fragments for 100% which means it will take over 20 weeks to form a single catalyst

2) completing the daily quest is laughable - what other quest makes it so the final boss increases strength so much compared to the first round of battle?

3) seems to me like the design of this quest was a major miss. It’s def not worth the investment for as little as you get in rewards.

What do others think?

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom what are the primary sources for class t4 cats? Im a newer player and rarely find them. Buying 1800 frags with glory cant be a primary source. I get 18000 frags of basic for the same cost. The glory store is where i get my basic right now
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    AQ is mainly the primary source. EQ gives Frags, and the T4CC Arena now gives Frags and 2 Ascendant Crystals, with a chance at a Cat. It takes time to get 3 at first, but you'll get there. Glory is another source, but you want to use it for Basics, so fair enough. Doing the Basic Arena is good too.
  • ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    Main sources are map 4-6 aq crystals, uncollected daily crystals,monthly quests (heroic - uncollected), glory store. @Neotwism
    Im not uncollected and my alliance just started doing map3 so i guess its a waiting game for now. Thanks though @Shevvel
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Tier 4 daily quests are not meant to be a grinding source of T4CC.
    The quest is ok if you're very close to a full cat and you've already completed the monthly EQ and all.
  • MemphistophilesMemphistophiles Posts: 79
    Agree with original post. I'm at the stage where the game's no longer appealing because I have more than ten 4* champs and two 5* champs who I'd like to rank up, but even earning 1 T4 catalyst off the Daily Event quest takes far too long.

On the topic of Basic Catalysts, why are the Alliance Events rewarding T1 & T2 frags/catalysts? Who even uses those OR needs any help at all aquiring them? No one, that's who. Sole use for those is selling for higher tier frags
  • 3ul3r23ul3r2 Posts: 56
    #gwgo

GroundedWisdom go outside
  • shashankchromeshashankchrome Posts: 84
    3ul3r2 wrote: »
    #gwgo

GroundedWisdom go outside

I have been noticing a lot of his comments for a while. He doesn't even seem like he's hiding the fact that he is a Kabam official mouthpiece. All he literally does here is agree with EVERY Kabam decision, specially if the whole community as a whole is against it.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    @3ul3r2 @shashankchrome

Just because someone has a different opinion he is not allowed to share it? Shame on you.
    @IcsGrec why isnt it supposed to be a daily grind? All the others are set up to get basic cats when u need them. Y should the t4 be different?
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    AQ is mainly the primary source. EQ gives Frags, and the T4CC Arena now gives Frags and 2 Ascendant Crystals, with a chance at a Cat. It takes time to get 3 at first, but you'll get there. Glory is another source, but you want to use it for Basics, so fair enough. Doing the Basic Arena is good too.

^^^ This

As you advance t4cc comes easier and faster. You can always, if you are so inclined, purchase offers as they come around.

The Daily quest is just another supplemental way to get some additional fragments.
    All the other daily quests can give u a full cat except the t4. Why should it be the only one different. If u arent in an alliance u r basically screwed then. I know u will say to play the monthly quests. U cant get t4 class cats anywhere except alliance events. That doesnt seem fair to me personally
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    @3ul3r2 @shashankchrome

Just because someone has a different opinion he is not allowed to share it? Shame on you.

You use a ladder to climb that high horse? You’re being hypocritical. You say hes allowed his opinion, yet you’re shaming someone else for sharing there’s? Shame on you.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    My issue with the quest is the energy requirements.. its seems like a major sacrifice to other content to have to use 2 full energy refills to complete a a quest that is "designed to be complementary" to other quests. Especially when the eq is designed that you have to play every difficulty level to maximize rewards. And after all that energy spent you get 1500 t4cc frags. This is a blow to free 2 play player who are saving units for other things.
  • gbcalgbcal Posts: 2
    YES! @Memphistopheles @shashankchrome @neotwism @woody_feder

There’s a complete imbalance with T4. Plus, as I said the ways of acquiring T4 are completely different from all other tiers.

And... Spending $100 plus to buy 3 T4 catalysts seems a near abusive.
  • 3ul3r23ul3r2 Posts: 56
    I just notice a dude on every thread and I'm guessing he needs some sun. @Stark78Alfa
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    If you are trying to get t4 class catalysts your goal should be to get into an alliance doing 5x5 alliance quest. You will eventually find yourself with class cats in overflow, trying to figure out which 4* to rank to keep them from expiring in the stash.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    @darthphal I can agree somewhat with your point. I am an endgame (maybe semi endgame) player with a job and a family. I already play the game too much without adding a hardcore alliance to the mix.

Uncollected and have finished rol = semi endgame :)
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Mom: Are you done with your homework?
    Son: Semi-done

TOTALLY worked. ;)