**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should we get AW Season Rewards as Compensation?

I'm posting this question out of curiosity to see how other players feel about the issues surrounding the delay of AW Season 3. I'm not arguing for either side, I'd just like to see what other people think.

With the issues surrounding the release of 19.0 and the delay of Season 3 of Alliance War, do you feel like we deserve to receive the rewards from our placement in the last season of AW as part of a compensation package?

I could see this going both ways. We were led to expect a season's worth of rewards during the month of July. But due to problems with the game, we essentially missed out on an entire season of AW

Do you consider it as just a missed opportunity for every alliance? And since no resources were used, no units spent, and every alliance affected equally, there's no need to be compensated with the rewards from our placement in the previous season?

Or do you see it as rewards you would have earned, but now miss out on (and are owed) due to an issue with the developer and the game itself?

Let me know your thoughts. I hope to see a good discussion of what other players think regarding the delay of Season 3.

Comments

• Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    I see it as we didnt really miss out on anything As season rewards are such a new thing and they are more an icing on the cake kinda thing.... every alliance got nothing.... giving alliance season rewards for missing the season will greatly benifit some alliance more than others.

I would much rather we all get nothing. That way everyone stays the same distance apart from each other in regards to progression levels.
    Giving everyone season rewards for bothing will just mean the allies who got higher rewards last season will just pull further out infront of others without having done anything.

Compensation needs to be done on a much more even platform.
    It would suck if you were beggining to catch up onto those alliances above you only to have them get yet another r5 5* and pull further infront for doing nothing different to you.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Now that's just being too greedy haha
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    No we shouldn’t.

We should have been given loads of refills, milestones from the 3 revolving arenas like t1 alpha, t4 basic etc and then milestones from other arenas due to not being able to play them.

Would war rewards be nice? YES! But like Wisdom said, we can’t have compensation for something just because it was delayed, but we are due a lot considering numerous players couldn’t play for 3 weeks!
  • Rewards for missing war season? No. Compensation for hose who has so many issues with the game due to crashing and over heating and everything else? Yes
  • DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    No Compensation for this.
    It was only delayed and never affected anyone.
    Still the same number of days season 3 gonna be. You could do wars that are normal for rewards of your tier so no one has lost anything or been affected at all. People just need patience at this current time. Kabam just fixing issues with the game and that the reason why Season 3 was delayed people should respect that because im pretty sure people wouldn't want their game to crash in season 3 war and then they will complain so what kabam has done is fix the issues so that way people cant complain about crash and overheating issues for when they fix it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    You can have them at the end of Season 3
  • FigjamcdlFigjamcdl Posts: 4
    I could understand your reasoning IF it had cost any of us anything, the concept of a return of a ticket price for a cancelled concert/event, BUT, it didn't cost any of us anything. That's like saying oh rain cancelled a FREE concert in the park so give everyone a refund equivalent to a paid ticket for a big time costly concert.
  • TensioTensio Posts: 170
    IMO Kabam should compensate the player base. Not sure if the same for all or same rewards as last aw. We will have the resources 3 weeks later, and the most important thing, the problem with the overheating didn't let us play more than 10 consecutive minutes, lossing options in arenas for new champs or other stuff. Seriously Kabam should compensate us.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Tensio wrote: »
    IMO Kabam should compensate the player base. Not sure if the same for all or same rewards as last aw. We will have the resources 3 weeks later, and the most important thing, the problem with the overheating didn't let us play more than 10 consecutive minutes, lossing options in arenas for new champs or other stuff. Seriously Kabam should compensate us.

Stop being greedy. They did the right thing by delaying season 3. They made it fair for everyone.
  • DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    No need for compensation as we never loss anything. It simple like that.