**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Loyalty Spend Event Bugged

Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
e0ky2w5hois5.jpg

like you see here when the maximum milestones have been reached the others cant add points and claim the rewards .. i have did points and they dont show only those who did them before the maximum milestone can claim those rewards ..
+ i did them whith the daily/1k help so it's bugged
ynrra77dw27q.jpg
for this one wher'es our maximum score we reached he must be in place of that "" maximum peak reached "" we are blind here plz fix it
@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Same issue for me
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Loyalty spend means you must spend loyalty. You claimed the 1k from the help requests, but it doesn't seem you spended any ...
    Buy an alliance crystal and restart the game
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Loyalty spend means you must spend loyalty. You claimed the 1k from the help requests, but it doesn't seem you spended any ...
    Buy an alliance crystal and restart the game
    thanks mate restarted the game and it fixed the issue
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Fun fact, donating loyalty to your alliance counts as loyalty spending. You could donate 1 loyalty and reap the benefits if you ever so choose
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    For the avenger use event, that message means your alliance reached the last peak milestone, meaning you won't get any additional milestone from now on.
    However, your alliance can get a better rank (and so rank rewards) if they contribute more points to the event.
    You will get the peak milestones and rank rewards after the end of the event