**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Auto-Evade

2»

Comments

• Edweezy_14Edweezy_14 Posts: 40
    Again, I said I would stop commenting as long as you stopped being rude about the issue. Telling me to "stop speaking BS" is rude. So I will now point out that 2 other players have confirmed what I told you from the start. That AUTO-EVADE works the same for summoners as it does the AI. That includes the sequential hits from a multi-hit heavy all dependent the RNG.

Ive never said it works differently I’m speaking on auto evade working midway through a hit when we can’t manually do it use your brain and read before commenting

• ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Edweezy_14 wrote: »
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    We... can?

I regularly auto evade heavies with multiple hits with SM and NC. I say "regularly" but what I mean is when I derp and don't manually evade heavies.

Don’t read the summoners comments because they’re clearly drifting away from the topic and confusing summoners plus kabam employees from the real issue. If we can’t manualy evade mid heavy attack auto evade shouldn’t work mid heavy attack.

Dafuq are you talking about?

Do you understand how auto evade works?

Multiple hit heavies aren't a single attack. It's the same thing with multiple hit sp1s and sp2s.

Every time there is a registered hit (sans sp3), a die is cast with auto evade champs. If it lands on evade... they evade.

I didn't realize this was a complicated issue.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    @Edweezy_14

You're confusing auto evade with dexterity.

Neither us nor the AI can dex back out of a multi hit heavy attack.
    We both, howerever, can auto evade out of a multi hit heavy attack.

Evade and dexterity are 2 different things.

Evade is something that is done automatically regardless of if ypu want it to or not. Try fighting with spider man miles morales, you try timing a parry and he auto evades the attack completely.

Dexterity is a manual command you have to enter a control input to execute. This is the same for the AI. For this reason neither us, nor the AI can manually dexterity out of a multi hit heavy attack.

Two separate things.

Just because you don't like the mechanics of how the game works doesn't mean anybody explaining to you how they work is wrong, dumb, rude, etc...
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Edweezy_14 wrote: »
    Again, I said I would stop commenting as long as you stopped being rude about the issue. Telling me to "stop speaking BS" is rude. So I will now point out that 2 other players have confirmed what I told you from the start. That AUTO-EVADE works the same for summoners as it does the AI. That includes the sequential hits from a multi-hit heavy all dependent the RNG.

Ive never said it works differently I’m speaking on auto evade working midway through a hit when we can’t manually do it use your brain and read before commenting

Ahh. You're a troll/Poe.

Nothing to see here. Move along.
    @Edweezy_14

You're confusing auto evade with dexterity.

Neither us nor the AI can dex back out of a multi hit heavy attack.
    We both, howerever, can auto evade out of a multi hit heavy attack.

Evade and dexterity are 2 different things.

Evade is something that is done automatically regardless of if ypu want it to or not. Try fighting with spider man miles morales, you try timing a parry and he auto evades the attack completely.

Dexterity is a manual command you have to enter a control input to execute. This is the same for the AI. For this reason neither us, nor the AI can manually dexterity out of a multi hit heavy attack.

Two separate things.

Just because you don't like the mechanics of how the game works doesn't mean anybody explaining to you how they work is wrong, dumb, rude, etc...

Dexterity dash back or evade, w.e you want to call it, can’t be done midway through attack can’t be don’t automatically
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    [/quote]

I think you’re missing the point my friend. Auto evade shouldn’t work midway through an attack. If you can’t manually evade midway through an attack ai shouldn’t be able to automatically do it .
    [/quote]

Since when? You're trying to tell Kabam how to code their game? Dexterity aka manually evading an attack is a totally different mechanic from auto evade aka automatically evading an attack. One can be performed by the swipe of the screen, the other is a passive ability of some champs.

For a so-called long time player you either are
    1. Confused about how those mechanics work, or
    2. You're trying to impart your opinion on how evasion works as actual fact.
    Carefully read over what you've stated before and decide whether it's 1 or 2 before calling other people as dumb.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    @Edweezy_14

You're a clown. You clearly have zero idea how the game works. ZERO!!

Either that or you're a troll.

This forum post has been a waste of time.

Can't have discussions with crybabies like you. Nothing said matters unless it's in agreement with your argument.

• IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    OP go play with NC/Spiderman against a Hyperion. Bait his heavy attack, let him hit you and you will see that you “will be able to auto evade”.

All I can tell you is that it happened to me both ways. I got smacked while using Hyperion with a mid-heavy evade, but it also saved my life a few times when Modok blocked a mid-heavy, or when Ultron did a ninja evade.

My advice: try to learn and understand the game mechanics before telling other people that you sre right and they are wrong.
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    I don't think it's "auto evade" I think with the way the ai is jacked up it can use dexterity as if it was evade. I see evade champs like classic Spider-Man, nightcrawler... all do this once something like cold snap is applied. Since they can't evade they use dexterity instead which just so happens to trigger just as often if not more often than evade and will happen during heavues, specuals, mid combos.
  • TrollllolllloTrollllollllo Posts: 113
    I don't think it's "auto evade" I think with the way the ai is jacked up it can use dexterity as if it was evade. I see evade champs like classic Spider-Man, nightcrawler... all do this once something like cold snap is applied. Since they can't evade they use dexterity instead which just so happens to trigger just as often if not more often than evade and will happen during heavues, specuals, mid combos.
    Thats not how the game works. Some champs so have the passive evade effect including stark spiderman and NC, but dexterity is a totally different thing. The AI only has dexterity when you are fighting in arena,or AW, and the opponent (person who owns the champ) actually has dexterity as a mastery. In quests and other areas of game modes like quests, since the champs all belong to whoever is running the contest, they all dont have the dexterity mastery. And also, you cannot dexterity out in the middle of a heavy or specials. Only auto evade can do that.
    Addyos wrote: »

I think you’re missing the point my friend. Auto evade shouldn’t work midway through an attack. If you can’t manually evade midway through an attack ai shouldn’t be able to automatically do it .
    [/quote]

Since when? You're trying to tell Kabam how to code their game? Dexterity aka manually evading an attack is a totally different mechanic from auto evade aka automatically evading an attack. One can be performed by the swipe of the screen, the other is a passive ability of some champs.

For a so-called long time player you either are
    1. Confused about how those mechanics work, or
    2. You're trying to impart your opinion on how evasion works as actual fact.
    Carefully read over what you've stated before and decide whether it's 1 or 2 before calling other people as dumb.[/quote]

Clearly you’re another moron because even though some heavy hits are multiple hits on the combo a heavy counts as one hit just like a third special does and ai shouldn’t be able to evade midway if they got hit by the first part

• TrollllolllloTrollllollllo Posts: 113
    NO, a heavy does not count as one hit. You wanna go try it? go take iceman against someone like BW and see if his ice armor counts the heavy as one hit.
  • DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    Ya this is one thing i hate about heavy attack. if i use hyperion and use his heavy the other champ mid way just would evade when u clearly can tell the whole heavy should been processed
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    [/quote]

Clearly you’re another moron because even though some heavy hits are multiple hits on the combo a heavy counts as one hit just like a third special does and ai shouldn’t be able to evade midway if they got hit by the first part
    [/quote]

Clearly you have been ignoring everybody who has been trying to explain how evasion and heavy attacks work and would rather call them names, because you don't like what they say.
    Clearly you must be the ray of sunshine to those around you with an attitude like that.
    Clearly you are displaying a high degree of ignorance and illiteracy about basic functionalities of the game but refuse to be enlightened in any form of fashion, so it is pointless trying to explain anything to you again.

Clearly you got issues man.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Tl:dr to the OP, what you do as a player, IE swipe back to avoid attacks, is called dexterity. Neither you nor the AI should be able to use dexterity to dodge an heavy attack mid hit.

Some champs, like Spiderman, NC, have a totally separate mechanic called evading/auto evading. This has a RNG chance to trigger and is independent of dexterity, so if you are unlucky, you CAN auto evade out of a multi heavy attack

The end
This discussion has been closed.