**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Not enough Alpha catalyst storage.

In my inventory I can store only 4 tier 1 alpha catalysts but a 5 star needs 5 tier 1 alpha catalyst to rank up to rank 2. So , how can I store 5 catalysts in my inventory. I am unable to rank up my 5 star champion, please help me with this.
Game Username - Atharva Sohani

Comments

• IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    You need to level up. The catalyst storage increases with your level

Joke: It's a message from the game that Kamala isn't worth spending your resources on her to rank up :smile:

Edit: I think by level 30 you should have enough inventory space to hold 5x tier 1 alphas. Do some story exploration. You get loads of xp from there.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Level up yourself more, you'll get more storage
  • Atharva111Atharva111 Posts: 52
    Thanks friends
    And i am dont want catalyst to rank up my kamala khan , i want them rank up my next 5 star which will get soon.
  • RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    In the olden days we didn't have to worry about T1 alpha storage...we weren't granted 5* before level 30. I think was level 36 before my first 4* (no shards yet) magically appeared from a PHC. #backinmyday

In all seriousness, like everyone said. Level up a bit and you'll have enough room to store those alphas. Happy hunting!!
  • Atharva111Atharva111 Posts: 52
    Thanks @RogueKing13 for reply