**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It's time for remembering...Pure Skill

Long time ago I mentioned this bug with nearly every update....

But you are so ignorant, that you only answered with phrases that are even not worth to be written here

I know the warning will come...but I ignore it the same way as you ignore me.

The time for politeness is gone. So I will call it what is: It simply a fraud what you are doing here. No other company can allow oneself such a customer treatment.

Now a very, very long time is gone since the nerf of this mastery and nothing actually happened.
No information about possible solutions or the level of advance. I can understand that PS is possibly not at top of your priority list of bugs, but for me and others it is very annoying, because we spent a lot of time and units to reach level 5 in this mastery.

So, I think when you do not intend to introduce a solution in the next month then you should be fair and send a refund for at least the units needed for level 4 and 5.

Only one new released champ after the other until the point you now have. You are not able anymore to handle this game with more than 100 different champs with very different and in the meantime very complicated champs. So your bug fixes are mainly concentrated on theses issues. And are bugs are forgotten...Yes forgotten, I do not believe that you work according to a priority list or something similar.
And when you are afraid of loosing players then you release 5-star and 6-star champs with the intention that many players are frustrated, because before these very innovative news they believed that they achieved something in this game. Now, they know that your next innovation in one year or less will be.....tata...7* champs!!!

Some passages you know already, because they are more or less a copy from my last posts, where nothing happened, with one exception...you warned me.
And I'm pretty sure that you will warn me now again...The only reaction you are able to do and shows you don't care about your customers.

Do you know where you can put your warnings? ....I will help you: The sun never shines there....

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I was just thinking about this the other day. Sadly, kabam still maintains that PS is actually more effective now than it was before.

This is just a pure garbage stance. Sure you may be able to look at the numbers and say it is more effective but in real world gameplay we all know it doesn't do a damn thing anymore.
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    I was just thinking about this the other day. Sadly, kabam still maintains that PS is actually more effective now than it was before.

This is just a pure garbage stance. Sure you may be able to look at the numbers and say it is more effective but in real world gameplay we all know it doesn't do a damn thing anymore.

they know it's broken they have said it multiple times they just don't care enough to fix it
  • Harry_71Harry_71 Posts: 84
    Then a refund would be the right way....
    Harry_71 wrote: »
    Then a refund would be the right way....

yeah but all that's gonna happen is there gonna give another generic where looking at it response like they been doing for over a year

• Harry_71Harry_71 Posts: 84
    @Sirnoob

It is OK when they don't care about it anymore, but then they should tell us this very clearly. And of course they should pay back the units for level 4 and 5. And additionally reduce the max level of this mastery down to three.

This is not a big thing from my point of view. But the behaviour here is simply unserious and not according to a professional business method.
    Harry_71 wrote: »
    @Sirnoob

It is OK when they don't care about it anymore, but then they should tell us this very clearly. And of course they should pay back the units for level 4 and 5. And additionally reduce the max level of this mastery down to three.

This is not a big thing from my point of view. But the behaviour here is simply unserious and not according to a professional business method.

I completely agree most companies would've simply refunded users and even at one point kabam has refunded for nerfed masteries but with pure skill they refuse to refund for some reason
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    What about inequity and resonate?

Please be fair kabam if you want everyone else to be fair...it never is a one way relationship
    @Kabam Miike
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    edited July 2018
    I agree. They say lvl 3 is just as good as the old lvl5 was. That lvl 5 is for champs with extra armor such as hb says kabam. Well no one in their right mind would open lvl 4 and 5 just to use for hb or any other champ when lvl 3 is working better or the same as lvl 5 was. Give us back our units we used to open these levels. You know some of us used real money to buy those cores to open pure skill. This is one of the reasons you haven't gotten a dime from me since the 12.0 nerf of champs. Do You remember kabam, When you sold the Dr. Strange crystal and made all that money then nerfed him a month later. I do, I'm Still pissed off about that shady deal.
    You owe us for pure skill lvl 4 and 5. Now pay up. Oh and btw, cpt marvels lvl 2 still sucks and doesnt work as intended.