**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Insights: 100% LOL with 5/65 Angela

RonildasRonildas Posts: 63
edited July 2018 in Strategy and Tips
So, Since I was never fortunate enough to find a 5* SL, Blade, Starky or any awesome lol clearer, I've done my first path with a 4* SL.

Took me around 6000 units, which is costy.

I decided to 5/65 my Angela to 100% LOL. This is a no way back decision.

as a 4/55, without sinergies, took me 800 hits to kill Red Hulk. So I'm thinking that I can build a team to get her to kill with 500 hits or so at 5/65.

My biggest problem is with the team building up.

I will bring Morningstar to increase buffs by 20%, since I think this will boost a lot of Angela's potential.

I'm also considering bringing Hela, because with her, having 4 dead champions on your team will give angela 100% chance to revive to 20% upon death, lowering the revives needed when I mess around.

This gives me 2 spots left on my team.

----

I'm also thinking about masteries. Since angela relies on her fury. What you guys think about using fury masteries?

Need opinions on this!

Comments

• SAHILBUDSAHILBUD Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    Do the suicide masteries... They do a lot of work with Angela.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    I actually did the first path yesterday with my 6 Star R2 Angela. Here's what I posted for insight. I know you said 100% and not the easy path but this will at least give some idea how Angela at that level does overall.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/91za4e/free_to_play_players_can_go_far_in_this_game/?st=jk2nr8vc&sh=9bd8ffdc

Also testing hits on Rulk isn't a good choice as it's always more on him due to physical resistance. I did practice on SL once and at about 400 or so hits he was down to 1/3 but keep in mind class advantage helped.
  • kapt_krunchkapt_krunch Posts: 15
    Would the Black Bolt Cosmic Supremacy synergy help?
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Keep in mind there is an abom she will not do well against, there is a gully that has auto bleed, and there is an infinitely healing x23. Youll need answers to these, as well as some others. Also, take a look at Cap IW cosmic synergy for buffs.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    If no one reads the thread I posted it's worth nothing that with SL, Drax, Rocket and Gamora as your synergy you'll have infinite parries to work with all fight. Only issue as someone said is the champs like Abom and X-23 where you need other champs for.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    @Ronildas I don't recommend the Fury masteries. I did some testing with them yesterday (and found a bug with Sabretooth's interaction with these masteries as a result). I was using Ultron Classic for reliable fury and testing no fury masteries vs. enhanced fury mastery , the actual damage output per hit was less than 2%. In other words, if you're hitting for 5000 damage before the masteries, you'll be hitting for 5100 now.

I did not check how the masteries interact with multiple stacks of fury, so maybe there will be some redeeming qualities, but I doubt it. Definitely not worth the 5 points for enhanced fury.

Those points would be better served in things like Glass Cannon and Assassin if you don't already have them. Angela is a good candidate for suicides. A suicide build could potentially be your best bet for clearing LOL with her. It would need some testing.
  • RonildasRonildas Posts: 63
    edited July 2018
    @Saiyan
    I've just read your entire post and you did a great job. About the infinite parries, I might use that at 1 path or another, but it's not my focus at the moment, as I'm totally used to the new intercepting meta.

@kapt_krunch
    Thanks for that, I've never noticed Cosmic Supremacy before. This will help a lot. I'm tempted to say that Angela with Cosmic Supremacy + MorningStar sinergy will have a new way to maximize dmg output: cast sp2 right before reaching sp3 instead of casting sp1 right before reaching sp2

@Primmer79
    Unfortunately I don't have a Captain IW. But yeah, I'm still thinking of who I will bring against those 3 champs. I have a 6* Guillotine to bring gainst X23. I've watched some videos and it's doable. Idk what I will do with others. I have a 5* r3 Hulk Rag that I can bring on Abom Path. And against a bleeder I have no clue on what I will do.
    @Mirage_Turtle Nice to know that someone actually tested the Enhanced Fury mastery.

Angela's Fury increases 75% of basic attack. With 3 furies stacked, we are talking about 225% extra attack.

With the mastery maxed, the furies would stack 8% extra, so 81% of base attack for each stack, 243% extra attack with 3 furies, 5,05% more output total damage. Doesn't seem awesome. They totally need to rework this mastery.
    @OneManArmy you should get your champion Perfect block %, add up with your sinergies, and add up with Parry % chance to PB + your PB mastery.

This needs to reach 100%, if so, everytime you parry, you will gain additional .5 secs stun, enough to counterattack 100% of parries.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Ronildas wrote: »
    @Mirage_Turtle Nice to know that someone actually tested the Enhanced Fury mastery.

Angela's Fury increases 75% of basic attack. With 3 furies stacked, we are talking about 225% extra attack.

With the mastery maxed, the furies would stack 8% extra, so 81% of base attack for each stack, 243% extra attack with 3 furies, 5,05% more output total damage. Doesn't seem awesome. They totally need to rework this mastery.

From the amount of up time Angela has with fury and the fact that she can stack it, she stands to be among the champs who benefit the most from it. The fact that it takes 5 mastery points to increase damage output by 5% in a best case scenario is a little underwhelming, especially considering there are many champs you'd use who'd see no benefit from those 5 points.
  • ASV27ASV27 Posts: 91
    ouch, sorry about that. r5 Angela is no good.