**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Champs

Looking it at some champs like SW and Wolverine or Thor as 5* could help people massively. I think every character released in the game should be able to be obtained as every star possible. I dont understand why there like a 4* champ of someone but not a 5* It doesn't make sense. Also if you can include every champ as a 5* it help people compete for Arena more. I would love to have a 5* SW because she is one of my 4* champ to play with. As a 5* she could be a game changer.

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Before 6* and before patch 12.0. SW, Thor and Wolverine were ridiculous good. They limited them to 4* because even as a 4*, they could wipe the snot out of all the content at the time. Even as a 4*, after 12.0, they were still wiping most of the content against 5*. So Kabam considers them too OP for a 5*.

However, with 6* in the game, this doesn't hold up as much anymore. It would be great if they did have 5* version of them - like as a reward for 100% the next story quest that comes out (crystal spin with one of the few that don't have a 5* in the game). Probably never going to happen in any form though... maybe, but not likely.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Dont forget, theres other champs limited such as fixit, abom, etc. Then theres OG DD and Cap WWII who resurfaced in 6*. I really truly honestly think part of it is our complaints about the difficulty to dupe a champion. Im fully expecting blade and sparky to not be in 6* crystals ever, but maybe make a return in 7* lol
  • DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    Before 6* and before patch 12.0. SW, Thor and Wolverine were ridiculous good. They limited them to 4* because even as a 4*, they could wipe the snot out of all the content at the time. Even as a 4*, after 12.0, they were still wiping most of the content against 5*. So Kabam considers them too OP for a 5*.

However, with 6* in the game, this doesn't hold up as much anymore. It would be great if they did have 5* version of them - like as a reward for 100% the next story quest that comes out (crystal spin with one of the few that don't have a 5* in the game). Probably never going to happen in any form though... maybe, but not likely.

Couldn't they make like a less op version of SW like an MCU version or create the next LOL and allow SW to be one of the champ you get. I agree a 4* SW is op
  • DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Dont forget, theres other champs limited such as fixit, abom, etc. Then theres OG DD and Cap WWII who resurfaced in 6*. I really truly honestly think part of it is our complaints about the difficulty to dupe a champion. Im fully expecting blade and sparky to not be in 6* crystals ever, but maybe make a return in 7* lol

Ya but Tbh All Champs are good at certain thing. Like every champ benefit in the own way. Hyperion is Like a SW in some ways in terms of damage. I understand why wolverine wouldnt get a 5* because he regen would make him crazy good and probably the best defender ever. But They could make it so there like a prize but ofc make it like a hard 100 percent quest