**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How high to level up Angela (please read full post)

BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
SO
I pulled a 5* Angela today and I’m ecstatic. Most of my 5* champs are trash and I know people love her. But now the question: how high should I rank her up? My current plan is to rank her up to 3 but I want to know what the rest of you think.

How high to level up Angela (please read full post) 36 votes

Keep her at rank 1
0%
Bring her to rank 2
0%
Bring her to rank 3
47%
Speedbumpfish8sixZzyzxGuyMityAntbutterskikiFurieuxMutantWharf8SandeepSUrrymonstershashankchromeshadow_lurker22PedritkoB_Dizzle_01CyporgThe_FungiTheSpicyKnightXxOriginalxX 17 votes
Bring her to rank 4
38%
TendersquadBpn88855Duke_SilverH_B0MBPureRage13NamelezCh1efsterspaceoctopusBumbunyonkingbskullduggery72RockypantherxHolyDracbrunak 14 votes
Max her out when you can
13%
imaginejimMarvel2289RandimDude01FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRfmn10 5 votes

Comments

• CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Bring her to rank 3
    Love my rank 3 Angela, took out Uncollected Ghost with her. Not good enough for rank 4 however.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Rank 4 or 5 material for sure
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    You rank the champs you have not the champs you want. I took Angela to rank 4 probably 15 5* ago and have never regretted it. My other is Magik. I wanted to wait for someone better, but haven't pulled it yet. I could rank 4 two more champs, but I've been holding for months now. I went for old featureds for Blade/AA and others and never got lucky.

I needed bigger guns for harder content because my skills are average at best. I could've held em, but I would've had to rank someone at this point anyway or let them expire in my stash. And fortunately or unfortunately, Angela is still arguably among my best options.
  • BumbunyonBumbunyon Posts: 42
    Bring her to rank 4
    Angela in my experience excels on debuff immune enemies, as her damage does not rely on debuffing. I've put her on a team with cap IW and Thor to increase buff duration which is always nice too.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Bring her to rank 3
    Cyporg wrote: »
    Love my rank 3 Angela, took out Uncollected Ghost with her. Not good enough for rank 4 however.

This
    Bring her to rank 4
    Cyporg wrote: »

Ghost is a good example of a champ that Angela would be effective against, as ghost is resistant to damage over time. Something Angela doesn't need to worry about
    Bring her to rank 4
    allinashes wrote: »
    You rank the champs you have not the champs you want. I took Angela to rank 4 probably 15 5* ago and have never regretted it. My other is Magik. I wanted to wait for someone better, but haven't pulled it yet. I could rank 4 two more champs, but I've been holding for months now. I went for old featureds for Blade/AA and others and never got lucky.

I needed bigger guns for harder content because my skills are average at best. I could've held em, but I would've had to rank someone at this point anyway or let them expire in my stash. And fortunately or unfortunately, Angela is still arguably among my best options.

I have r4 magik and she's a grade A attacker worth r4 for sure. I have mine r4 and use her often
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Bring her to rank 3
    Angela is one of the best raw damage champs. Doesn’t need specials or debuffs. Just smacks hard damage. 3/45 at least. Maybe 4/55 since the only other cosmic champs worth anything are hypes and Medusa.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Bring her to rank 3
    I think Angela is an amazing champ, just other cosmics take priority in terms of ranking up over her. R3 definitely, R4 if you can’t get your hands on Medusa or Hyperion
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    Angela is one of the best raw damage champs. Doesn’t need specials or debuffs. Just smacks hard damage. 3/45 at least. Maybe 4/55 since the only other cosmic champs worth anything are hypes and Medusa.

she needs debuffs tho, Fury ?