**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Suicide masteries

RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
I run full double suicides and due to this i rarely fire specials...only towards the end when im confident that an sp3 will do the k.o.

I also have dw and assasins maxed for some champs that cause bleeds..

I hope this is the correct way to play with suicide masteries?

But my question is...when using suicide masteries is one very limited with the champ options? Or is there a specific champ roster that needs to be built that benefit from suicide masteries?

Champions like sabretooth or bishop are just among many who rely on specials to achieve their full glory..so should i just ignore these champs with a suicide build?

Also which are the best champs for suicides?
So far that i know and can think of are listed below
Iceman
Ultron
Dormammu
X23/wolverine
Angela
SW ( due to her regen)
Hyperion ( only sp3)
Quake(only heavy)
GP (only bleeds)
KG (recurring regen)
Rogue ( high sig sp1 recovers alot)
Magik (recoil free specials)

Any else can be added to the list?

Thanks

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    The correct way to run suicide masteries is only use them in arena.

Obviously semi-joking. I know people use them elsewhere. However my viewpoint makes me add in they ruin most of your war defense and makes longer quests difficult if you cant use immune champs. I hate using suicides personally, but to each his/her own.

Good list. What do you mean by GP (only bleeds) and Quake (only heavies)? The quake thing I can understand only heavies regardless of masteries. SW won't regen for you reliably in alliance events, believe me. But the attack and sp2 will help make the fights quick anyways. I would add Ghost Rider to the list. Bleed immune and very reliable regen.
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Ghost benefits a lot from suicides because she can transform the debuffs into fury passives
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Ghost benefits a lot from suicides because she can transform the debuffs into fury passives
    what abudt to say ghost but your explins is alot better thah mine :-)

• Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    I run suicide for every thing, but only double edge. I dont like the reduced regen for running liquid courage.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    I run full double suicides and due to this i rarely fire specials...only towards the end when im confident that an sp3 will do the k.o.

I also have dw and assasins maxed for some champs that cause bleeds..

I hope this is the correct way to play with suicide masteries?

But my question is...when using suicide masteries is one very limited with the champ options? Or is there a specific champ roster that needs to be built that benefit from suicide masteries?

Champions like sabretooth or bishop are just among many who rely on specials to achieve their full glory..so should i just ignore these champs with a suicide build?

Also which are the best champs for suicides?
    So far that i know and can think of are listed below
    Iceman
    Ultron
    Dormammu
    X23/wolverine
    Angela
    SW ( due to her regen)
    Hyperion ( only sp3)
    Quake(only heavy)
    GP (only bleeds)
    KG (recurring regen)
    Rogue ( high sig sp1 recovers alot)
    Magik (recoil free specials)

Any else can be added to the list?

Thanks

Blade and ghost rider are two of the best suicides mastery champs. You miss also mephisto and SIM/IM. Also Phoenix. With these champs I use specials at will.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Agent Venom may shrug debuffs and Kingpin may convert them also.

I run full suicides and have on my main team 6* Hawkeye and 5* Hawkeye R4. What can I do, he is useless if one doesn't use his SP1. So I do. In fact I use specials without worrying too much. I think the added damage and the power drain and bleed kind of compensates the recoil...
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Sentinel is a good choice for suicide masteries.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    nebula!
  • MaRvEl_MoNsTeRMaRvEl_MoNsTeR Posts: 87
    Right now I would say Prox/Nebula and Ghost/Wasp are by far the best champs. Nebula with prox synergy absolutely destroys everything and she’s full immune. Ghost eats the bleed/poison and wasp gives her I blackable specials so her L2 will just crush everything.

Sentinel for sure need s a nod. Once charged he’s insane and his L3 does huge damage.

Ice / Dorm best to use since full immune and can still regen from sentinel in AQ. Robots don’t, like Nebula, Sentienl, Ultron(s), Vioson.

Blade/GR for sure god tier and Blade L2 is absolutely nuts on full attack mastery.

IMIW also bleed immune and his L2 is nice another option.

Groot by far worst champ. Even r4 KG 5* is super weak at attack
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    So basically gotta build your roster around suicides and let the other champs rot!!...lol
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Corvus glaive benefits from suicides more then anyone else in the game. He doesnt take bleed damage but he still gets the debuff giving him a doctor voodoo fesque regen at the start of fights.
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Oh also Karnak and beast. Karnak needs to be awakened however to get the regen. This is assuming you run willpower.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    neb wrote: »
    Corvus glaive benefits from suicides more then anyone else in the game. He doesnt take bleed damage but he still gets the debuff giving him a doctor voodoo fesque regen at the start of fights.

What would happen if i took CG on bleed path in map5? If his charges expire in less than 60 secs will he still loose health from the bleed node or does it get purified?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I run suicide for every thing, but only double edge. I dont like the reduced regen for running liquid courage.

Half suicides are terrible. You get all the recoil damage for half the attack boost.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Ghost is probely the Best non imun champ with suvside. Only take reciol danmged from sp