**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Version 19.1 Discussion Thread

Summoners! Version 19.1 is heading your way on July 30th. Take a look at everything you can expect in our release notes here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/500362/#Comment_500362

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    What class is Heimdall? I know you can’t tell us, but.... please tell us.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Don't want to sound impatient but when will there be a forum post over the Gwenpool going to the movies event. Very interested to see what this is gonna be.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    1: What exactly is "Gwenpool Goes to the Movies"? It's not the event quest is it?
    2: Will the reward crystals that you can purchase still be available in 5* and will they still be one dupe level?
    3: Will the dungeons be as "grindy" as they were before?
    4: The new difficulty, where does it fall? Is it the hardest dungeon yet, or does it fall between two difficulties?
  • Don't want to sound impatient but when will there be a forum post over the Gwenpool going to the movies event. Very interested to see what this is gonna be.

On it! We're working on getting the post up as we speak!
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Don't want to sound impatient but when will there be a forum post over the Gwenpool going to the movies event. Very interested to see what this is gonna be.

On it! We're working on getting the post up as we speak!

You should let Deadpool make the post about it.
  • Werewrym wrote: »
    1: What exactly is "Gwenpool Goes to the Movies"? It's not the event quest is it?
    2: Will the reward crystals that you can purchase still be available in 5* and will they still be one dupe level?
    4: The new difficulty, where does it fall? Is it the hardest dungeon yet, or does it fall between two difficulties?

1: It's a "side event". It's pretty interesting, and I think you guys will like it!
    2/3: We're gonna have more information on this stuff for you guys soon. We're still ironing some stuff out on these, and there's definitely some changes that I think you guys will like.
    4: Again, will still have more information coming soon, but the new difficulty is actually between some of the earlier dungeons. So, Dungeon 6 will not be called 7, but 7 is not more difficult than 6 was.
    Werewrym wrote: »

1: It's a "side event". It's pretty interesting, and I think you guys will like it!
    2/3: We're gonna have more information on this stuff for you guys soon. We're still ironing some stuff out on these, and there's definitely some changes that I think you guys will like.
    4: Again, will still have more information coming soon, but the new difficulty is actually between some of the earlier dungeons. So, Dungeon 6 will not be called 7, but 7 is not more difficult than 6 was.

Awesome! Can't wait to hear about them, you have me tentatively excited. Thanks for the quick reply!
    Just out of curiosity what other champs other than Yondu can crit through block? Or do all champs have a small chance to?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Hops the Update goos the rigth ways.
  • KahrahtayKahrahtay Posts: 146
    Does this update also contains another fix for the people who still have overheat and crash problems?

Gp to the movies seems fun
  • V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity what other champs other than Yondu can crit through block? Or do all champs have a small chance to?

Cyclops (New Xavier School), Corvus Glaive, Yondu, and Elektra are the select few that can Crit into a block!
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Elektra can, when the enemy is at low enough health, and CG can also.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    • Fixed an issue where Champions would get hit when evading a Multi-Hit attack

What is this referring to?
  • Acanthus wrote: »

When blocking and trying to evade while the enemy is still attacking, there was a chance that you would evade the first hit, but get smacked by the second one if it was a multi-hit attack. For instance, Domino's Medium attack.

Cyclops (New Xavier School), Corvus Glaive, Yondu, and Elektra are the select few that can Crit into a block!

Got it, thanks!
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Dr. Voodoo's sp2 not chaining mid-combo is going on 8 months of being broken. Hopefully it gets fixed before it reaches Captain/Ms. Marvel sp2 territory.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    I'm assuming Cosmic since OG Thor is Cosmic.

Siliyo wrote: »

One would hope....
    Siliyo wrote: »

One would hope....

My bet is on Mutant...
  • TaxTax Posts: 105
    Acanthus wrote: »

When blocking and trying to evade while the enemy is still attacking, there was a chance that you would evade the first hit, but get smacked by the second one if it was a multi-hit attack. For instance, Domino's Medium attack.

Does this also remove the unblockable aspect of Domino's second attack?
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Any fix with Domino hitting thru block or did I miss something ??
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★

It's a Mutant Spiderman, we are just missing the mystic spiderman and skill spiderman
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Tax wrote: »
    Acanthus wrote: »

Does this also remove the unblockable aspect of Domino's second attack?

This fix is for her "block break" (which isn't actually a block break)
    Are you going to make a separate announcement for dungeons? More specifically about the store and the items you can buy with the currency?
  • NabiletyNabilety Posts: 54
    @Kabam Miike there was some talk about revamping a pair of champions, just like you've done with Red Hulk and Luke Cage back in 17.0 - is this not gonna happen this month?
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Did I miss the carnage buff?
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Any chance of a solo dungeon? Can’t sit around and wait for a f’er to show up