**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rewards for daily special catalist nerfed?

I just done the event for the mystic catalist at the dificulty Hard, 100%, and i noticed that i just got 500 fragments for that, and from what i rember i use to get one catalist fully formed for 100% exploration, or i rember it bad?

Comments

• AlzkabetAlzkabet Posts: 48
    Someone?
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    You have a rare chance at t3 catalyst now.
  • SwiftOneSwiftOne Posts: 12
    Yup... they have 100% been nerfed, I have not received a full cat for the class cat arena since the last update, but I do get a cat special to purchase right after I 100% complete and close out the screen.. prolly want us to buy that stuff now too. Super lame, easystuff like that should be given freely when 100% the harder t4 stuff and alpha I can understand but the stepping stone cats??? It’s crazy😕
  • RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    That quest has never had a full catalyst as guaranteed exploration rewards.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    That quest has never had a full catalyst as guaranteed exploration rewards.

This. It's random. You can run it more than one time and it can drop randomly.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Its been like this for a loooooooooooooooo(you get the point)ng while
  • BmanBman Posts: 221
    It really should b 100% after exploration though!!! Again, Kabam needs to get with the times. These pidilly quests that can take 5 times just to get 1 cat of such a low tier is ridiculous!! The amount of energy needed to maybe get these cats is ridiculous! There are always several othe quests going on that require massive costs. T2 cats should b 100% on completion, an extr 2 on exploration. T3 should b 100% on completion and 100% on exploration for 1 more (2 total), Basic or class! Class still requires class advantage to even play??? Why???? It’s all beyond tedious, and sooooo 3yrs ago. Nothing ever changes (400 units for a 3* crystal, 2,500 for a 4*). Hasn’t ganged since the game started almost 4yrs ago. So out of touch with the game they created. So sad
  • AlzkabetAlzkabet Posts: 48
    Bman wrote: »
    It really should b 100% after exploration though!!! Again, Kabam needs to get with the times. These pidilly quests that can take 5 times just to get 1 cat of such a low tier is ridiculous!! The amount of energy needed to maybe get these cats is ridiculous! There are always several othe quests going on that require massive costs. T2 cats should b 100% on completion, an extr 2 on exploration. T3 should b 100% on completion and 100% on exploration for 1 more (2 total), Basic or class! Class still requires class advantage to even play??? Why???? It’s all beyond tedious, and sooooo 3yrs ago. Nothing ever changes (400 units for a 3* crystal, 2,500 for a 4*). Hasn’t ganged since the game started almost 4yrs ago. So out of touch with the game they created. So sad

yestarday i just did the quest 5 times for one catalist ...
    I could’ve sworn they changed it over 1yr ago, where u were guaranteed the cat on exploration. Basics are way more likely than class. Class isn’t even close. It’s beyond ridiculous that u can use 100-150 energy just to get a T2 class. Always soooo many other quests going on that require MAD ENERGY!
    It can take 200 energy sometimes, just for a T2 class. Totally stupid and out of touch!!