**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why micro releam rift has been expired

Hollywood_Hollywood_ Posts: 70
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Seriously I am running out of patience with kabam guys bull****s ideas in this game.
I enter in micro releam in early morning but I was out of energy and I had stopped playing then opens the app in late night so found this quest goes expired (of course I play this game twice in a day) and to make sure I asked in my alliance one of member said I must have to finished in an hour.

My question is simple was that nesessary to put timer for an hour or making cost of 5 energy per steps in this quest or for everything about to quest have to come here and read about every single new quest on forums ?

We were asking for reduse timer in AQ and AW but you guys doesn't listen, wtf this forum for we can't even put our words and make this game easier for us ? Or you guys want us to play this game all 24 hours ?

@Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Ahab @Kabam Spice

Guys I am not happy with this and if you guys want to listen some beautiful slangs/abusing then surely I will glad.

But stop this nonsense in game

Comments

• iamthegodofwariamthegodofwar Posts: 74
    There is a warning that pops up that mention this. And you agreed to that
  • Hollywood_Hollywood_ Posts: 70
    _GRINDER_ wrote: »
    This is no BS . Clearly mentioned Rift expires in 1 hour . Stop blaming .

I couldn't even blame if I was playing beginners or normal even expert one but I was playing master one can be 5* shards or tier 2 alphas and I spend 500000 Pym shards, and this is not blaming I just want to take some steps on this kinda quests cus everyone is not free like you who sitting and playing this game 24 hours and keep eyes on game and forums both.

Just read my full post and read questions, there i clearly asked 1 hour timer and 5 energy per steps wasn't even nesessary. So why they did it ? Probably making this game interested or trying to make bored ?
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Bapoi wrote: »
    Hollywood_ wrote: »
    _GRINDER_ wrote: »
    This is no BS . Clearly mentioned Rift expires in 1 hour . Stop blaming .

I couldn't even blame if I was playing beginners or normal even expert one but I was playing master one can be 5* shards or tier 2 alphas and I spend 500000 Pym shards, and this is not blaming I just want to take some steps on this kinda quests cus everyone is not free like you who sitting and playing this game 24 hours and keep eyes on game and forums both.

Asking a question on the forums, getting an answer and then insult the one that answers correctly...
    It was announced, it shows up on entering, you have an hour tom complete.
    This is noone’s fault but your own.

Sure you can be salty, but taking it out on others giving the correct answer is childish at best.

If you had waited to enter it until said evening, you could have completed it easily. Sorry, this is noone’s fault but yours.

seems like this guy missed the giant "red numbers" ticking down, and I'm also guessing this is ur first rift?

its your fault

rookie mistake, atleast this rift event is major letdown to the ones last time, you had the chance to get 5* awakening and full 5* basic and featured, full t2alpha etc,

I got a full 5* basic and I got medusa from it.

edited July 2018
    I am just counting how many pets KABAM have here ?? Lol number is increasing
  • RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    Pets? You mean players that can accurately read and understand the restrictions of the subject quest?
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    I am just counting how many people who don't read Kabam have here ?? Seems like just one.
This discussion has been closed.