**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

use t4 class on???

Who should I rank?
5* black panther (unduped) to rank 3
4* (I have skill awakening gem and 40 skill sig stones, so if they are not awakened I can awaken them)
Hawkeye (current favorite)
Black widow
Crossbones
Thor
Agent venom
Falcon

I wanted to hold out for Blade, but I can only hold out for so long, want another rank 5/50 4* or 5* 3/5

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I think you should go for Croccbones do to high damage and utility
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Depends what you already got... hawkeye if you need a power drain champ... super crucial. Otherwise cross bones or bw.
  • SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    Don't waste a AG on Hawkeye. Other then that go for who you enjoy. I really like thor he is great for AQ
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    In my opinion and despite what a lot of people have said, I value Hawkeye greatly. His SP1, if used and timed right, is excellent. Bleed effects and power drain. He has helped me keep a lot of powerful enemies from using SP3 and in some cases, SP2. In fact, he might b my first 5* hero I max out at 5/5.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    doctorb wrote: »
    In my opinion and despite what a lot of people have said, I value Hawkeye greatly. His SP1, if used and timed right, is excellent. Bleed effects and power drain. He has helped me keep a lot of powerful enemies from using SP3 and in some cases, SP2. In fact, he might b my first 5* hero I max out at 5/5.

I agree. HE is awesome but doesn’t have to be awakened
  • AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    Garde la gemme d éveil pour blade, Hawkeye et Crossbones sont très bons, même sans dupe
  • I just mentioned awakening gem to say I cab awaken any of them. My hawkeye is already awakened level 59, was one of my first 4 stars.

I'm going to go with him, I have 3 t4 mutant and 3 t4 skill but only 6 t4 basic, I'm taking wolverine to rank 5/50 first and if I don't have a better option like blade when I get the t4 basic I'll rank hawkeye to 5/50, I use him a lot, power control, bleed, and hemorrhage are awesome.

Thanks guys
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Well falcon and BP are terrible. Don’t waste on them. Thor is nerfed and AV for defense at high sig. basically your down to crossbones or BW. Do you need ability accuracy champs? If not save for blade or a better skill champ.