**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to recover sold champ

I believe my nephew sold my sig99 r5 electro. Need guidance to recover my champ... thanks

Comments

• DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Send a ticket by tapping in the gear icon in-game and tap support. There is no guarantee that you will get it back.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    They can't help you anymore. They posted about this in old forums. You just admitted to account sharing unfortunately so theres nothing that can be done.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    They can't help you anymore. They posted about this in old forums. You just admitted to account sharing unfortunately so theres nothing that can be done.

Or maybe he just gave his phone/tablet to his nephew ... but still, that is a dangerous thing to do
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    @Draco2199 so if I let my son play my "Hulk game" as he calls it, then I'm breaking the TOS? Gonna say you're wrong on this one.

Good luck getting your Electro back, that's unfortunate for you.
  • MayhemEffectMayhemEffect Posts: 112
    Mikeself9 wrote: »
    @Draco2199 so if I let my son play my "Hulk game" as he calls it, then I'm breaking the TOS? Gonna say you're wrong on this one.

Good luck getting your Electro back, that's unfortunate for you.

technically he is not wrong, it is a matter of how must they want to enforce it. some of the staff share devices, but still keep their own accounts separate because of this.

Also adora once mentioned that the TOS includes an age limit of 13, so I am guessing that if your son is still calling it a "hulk game" you may be in violation there too.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Lol, that's insane. Not saying you're wrong, but that's crazy if true.

"Sorry son, you can't play this game with me because you aren't 13 and I need to be in good standing should anything happen to my account."....I'm sure that would go over super well with my 3 year old