**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Red Skull

IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
2 yrs ago Red Skull video was leaked showing him with iron man suit and a skull on the chest plate and his specials were IM and IP and classified as Skill.

Now this image shows an entire different suit but with a tesseract powering the suit so i assume reasons RS wasnt released was

1. No perfect opportunity to bring him in till now

2. Technology 2 yrs ago made it impossible to create this new suit till now

My other question is will his specials be different or are they the same???

00e1qloxr0lc.jpg

Disclaimer arena dates may not be official till kabam announces it so read at your own risk.

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    They’ll probably be different
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Hmm maybe shock damage, poison immume, coldsnap.... But his new look really makes me think lex luthor
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Man Red Skull looks soo cool.
  • I hope his win has a "hail hydra" salute. Otherwise I'm going to be disappointed.
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Lysiszero wrote: »
    Hmm maybe shock damage, poison immume, coldsnap.... But his new look really makes me think lex luthor

Why would redskull be poison immune?
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Is that the teseract?
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    @KillerRino19 it's kabam logic. I'm just taking wild guess. To me he just looks like lex luthor had too much fun with a paper bag and red paint.
    If his suit is tesseract powered, wouldnt that mean the mcu stones exist within this game
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Lysiszero wrote: »

Why would redskull be poison immune?

Same reason Captain America should be. The super-soldier serum.

They're both in comics canon as resistant to poisons and alcohol.

P.S: That would be a nice little buff to add to CA, CAWW2, CW and CAIW. Not that CAIW needs a buff...
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    "tesseract" anything less than god tier champions, scream for redskull. if not then why does he own in this version?

I mean look at loki he has a stone in his scepter right? because loki is not really good in the game also when compared to other mystics.
  • BmanBman Posts: 217
    I know many ppl have been waiting for Red Skull for a long time, I’ve been waiting even longer Jessica Jones. The Netflix series has me in love with the character, can’t figure out for the life of me why she hasn’t been in game yet (3yrs??). With that being said, I always though Red Skull sucked in the comics (don’t hurt me, just my opinion). Kabam will probably make him above decent. Guessing he will be complicated to use, that seems to be the theme lately. Read the description 10x, play with them 20x, kinda know how they work? Hope he’s not another Carnage!!
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    2 yrs ago Red Skull video was leaked showing him with iron man suit and a skull on the chest plate and his specials were IM and IP and classified as Skill.

Now this image shows an entire different suit but with a tesseract powering the suit so i assume reasons RS wasnt released was

00e1qloxr0lc.jpg

Disclaimer arena dates may not be official till kabam announces it so read at your own risk.

These dates better be wrong. We need korg first for his piss off featured crystal with ghost as the sub featured
  • FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    Yeah!

00e1qloxr0lc.jpg

These dates better be wrong. We need korg first for his piss off featured crystal with ghost as the sub featured

You must've seen my post! I guess kabam decided to un-jail me for saying piss off Ghost! XD
    Felganos wrote: »

00e1qloxr0lc.jpg

You must've seen my post! I guess kabam decided to un-jail me for saying piss off Ghost! XD

Haha yeah i did lol. The un-jailing might be a sign that kabam won't care that people say 'piss off' anymore because it's going to be a crystal's name in the near future...
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★

00e1qloxr0lc.jpg

yuppp korg needs to be first,
    Felganos wrote: »

00e1qloxr0lc.jpg

Haha yeah i did lol. The un-jailing might be a sign that kabam won't care that people say 'piss off' anymore because it's going to be a crystal's name in the near future...[/quoteHopefully!
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★

00e1qloxr0lc.jpg

What i noticed kabam tends to release same class arenas before switching up so 2 techs and 2 cosmics is what i see lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Rets wrote: »
    jzjmuh72tg6t.jpeg

This is the real Red Skull, any other look is ****. They just did this to make him tec

I was hoping they would get rid of this ironman armor **** and go for the classic one with Skill class or maybe science cause of his serum. I was wrong..

Kevin Bacon got a tan, I see. XD
    Nah, im not talking god tier or not im just saying if his suit is tesseract powered that might mean the og stones exist within the game
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Nah, im not talking god tier or not im just saying if his suit is tesseract powered that might mean the og stones exist within the game

I think they do, I remember back in the BP event there were 2 sets of infinity Stones.

I think they do, I remember back in the BP event there were 2 sets of infinity Stones.

Yup. Gotten from the universe where thanos was too lazy to collect them and killmonger got them instead
    Then that would mean 12 infinity stones are in the game, 6 are gone or hidden after thanos's defeat and the other 6 lost after the cosmic battle between bp and thanos.
    Question is, how is thanos gonna come back for an avengers 4 event if they do one

Sidenote: this upcoming eq about the cabal group, thanos is affiliated with them in the comics
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Then that would mean 12 infinity stones are in the game, 6 are gone or hidden after thanos's defeat and the other 6 lost after the cosmic battle between bp and thanos.
    Question is, how is thanos gonna come back for an avengers 4 event if they do one

Sidenote: this upcoming eq about the cabal group, thanos is affiliated with them in the comics

Yup remember the cabal from Avengers Assemble S2 i believe lol