**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Someone needs to address the death matches issue in 5* featured arena

_GRINDER__GRINDER_ Posts: 538 ★★★
2374h9e8sf2p.jpg
y4u86ew7rneu.jpg

I am on streak already and my PI is high too . My 3 champs are r3 , R2 and R2 .

Why am I facing death Match on streak 36+

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Is that first one really a Deathmatch? She's 8k.
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 297 ★★★
    That's not a death match. That nebs will be the highest champ you face and the other two would be a lot lower in PI. Furthermore, Nebs is a very easy match.
    Matches will occasionally flux between Medium to Hard. There's usually an easier option. Deathmatches are straight-up highest.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    First match is a 4K/4K/8k.... that’s hardly a death match
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    You need to rank up some o your scrubs. Either that or pay to refresh you high PI champs. Which is the whole point.
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Not a death match. A death match is you with team rating of <12k and all opponents with team rating of >35k. 14k vs. 21k is an easy win.

Death matches are easy to avoid, though: just don't use 3 1/25s on a team; instead use 2 2/35s and 1 1/25. Might mean you can't use as deep a roster as you'd like, but you can't use a team of 2/20s in the 4* arena (I think) without getting a death match either.
    I found the best option to avoiding them is 10-11k Total PI and up. Especially Streak 30+. Go below that, or use your lower R3 4*s and 1/25s, and you're playing with fire.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    No need to address, not a death match. You have a winnable match amongst the three. Death match is all 3 options are 2-3 times your time PI
  • iamthegodofwariamthegodofwar Posts: 74
    Another one. Well its not a death match! Nebula opponent is not a death match!
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    You're doing it wrong.

Maybe you need to address yourself.

You get death squads because you push your PI too high.