**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Android overheating issue now?

I am playing on a PixelXL - a year old. Never had too many issues with it getting too hot. Once in a while, but very rare.

Since the IOS overheating issue was announced as "resolved" - I have noticed my phone gets very warm after only 10-15min of playing MCOC - but doesn't otherwise get warm when doing other things for longer periods of time.

I don't ever let it get dangerously hot - so not sure how bad the issue is - but it means I just use my energy and then put the phone down...don't bother using refills to play for longer in a single stretch.

Anyone else having issues with Androids getting too warm?

@Kabam Miike - if this issue has already been brought to the team's attention, my apologies - but figured I'd mention it in case maybe something to fix the IOS problem could be having some kind of unintended impact on droids.

Comments

• X_pullX_pull Posts: 10
    This happens to my htc10 Android as well
  • ChimpyboyChimpyboy Posts: 124
    just seems like too much of a coincidence that as soon as the IOS problem is thought to be resolved, all of a sudden mine starts getting warmer than usual. Could be unrelated - but def gonna keep an eye on it.
  • BrutalrulesBrutalrules Posts: 51
    Yeah my phone is overheating VIVO Y21
  • edited July 2018
    Hey guys, there's an active discussion HERE, where we're gathering everyone's feedback about these issues. Please take a moment to contribute to that discussion.

Additionally, the official thread we'll be using to provide updates is located HERE.
This discussion has been closed.