**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4 days left from monthly event ! When am i supposed to explore it 100%

Since day I’ve become uncollected I’ve been exploring every monthly event 100% heroic,master,uncollected but the last one i barely completed uncollected and heroic using my own energy refills and yet the time isn’t in my favor since I’m one of those suffering the overheating issue. When am I supposed to explore it 100% ? Why aren’t you providing us the energy refills to make us look like nerds and play for hours to finish it ? Did you forget that we stayed about 1 month away from game because of your update issue? Isn’t it fair to at least provide those who had the problem and made a ticket to you the energy refills? Am I asking too much ? I don’t care even you guys give me colossus 5 in a row because i shout out my opinion I’m going to do it again coz I’m between keeping the game or just quitting it... send us the refills and other compensation.

Comments

• Gjeodet1Gjeodet1 Posts: 14
    0euprx66mw4b.png
    9e9bw5nro62u.png
  • Compensation will probably be out along with next month’s update.
    burofbljg81e.png
    4 times more needed!
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I had the overheating issue and yet I explored heroic, master, uncollected and even 4 sub-stories from act 4.
    Any issue can be worked around, if you really want to.
    #imjustsaying
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    I had the overheating issue and yet I explored heroic, master, uncollected and even 4 sub-stories from act 4.
    Any issue can be worked around, if you really want to.
    #imjustsaying

I’ve heard there are people like you who have their life connected to MCOC and if the game doesn’t load one day their heart won’t work either! Feel bad for you!
    #imjustsaying