**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Plat 3 (close to 2) alliance looking for new member

Zova Corp is looking for a new member!

We are a very established AW focused, top 50 AQ alliance looking to add a new member to our team. Our leadership is active and involved and we have teammates that have been with us from the beginning. Additionally, we have very few event requirements (no arena minimums!) We rarely have openings so jump on this opportunity!

Requirements:
- We are looking for people that can clear any path in AQ and AW. Must demonstrate ability to clear your path with minimal deaths
- Path 6 experience desired
- A well diversified team is a big plus
- 6600 prestige. Exceptions will be made if you can show that you have exceptional skills (i.e. you can clear a path including mini with zero deaths)
- We run both map 5 and 6. Occasionally we do run 5x5 for a break
- LINE app required. Our team is built on timely communication and it is an absolute requirement for membership
- Must be an active participant in both AQ and AW
- Prefer someone in a North/South American time zone but we are willing to chat with other zones as well to see if they will be a good fit

Look us up in game (alliance tag is Zova) or contact us on LINE at cupkate678 or Fitzpatrick9105

Comments

• cupkatecupkate Posts: 67
    We are still looking for one. Find me on Line if you’re interested
  • Add ne on line

Line id- Mvinceablle

Prestige- 6356
  • TzTTzT Posts: 3
    You’re fake mvinceable lol sucker
  • cupkatecupkate Posts: 67
    We’re still looking. Find us on Line
  • takeФfftakeФff Posts: 48
    Exceeded search limit on Line so can’t add you but I’m very interested