**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the Best Mutant

Who is the best mutant in the game

Who is the Best Mutant 120 votes

ICEMAN
45%
DL864danielmathSnakeEyes69DukeDarkZenbuffajrSIlverProfessorMrLalowSpeedbumpMaverick75Hollowborn2nd_slingshotThundercatprimeWaynedavyGuzmaRCunhaShaheerFIazNemesis666AKTEKbootysweat 55 votes
ARCHANGEL
27%
Skeleton777Willjackson16adqqedfyvrRavenrob_33Bapoiusername7312Super_Mitch_83M1k0rinCassyleviddletonKanhaFlashJayProngsKabam PorkchopJohn757Primetime_769PedritkoMarvel2289ONE_ABOVE_ALLV1PER1987th3_joseph 33 votes
X23
2%
BigMoDarkrider05RedEight 3 votes
Wolverine
5%
Chadhoganvg2782GAM3RGUYDean9300450KillerRino19Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 6 votes
Bishop
0%
Other( comment)
19%
Darkstar43872StarKinggatra_hpbryce7mZzyzxGuynebbm3eppsFoxhero007DOKTOROKTOPUSKennadoKayne34YouconfusedReferenceHarry007Reaper213SmashEscape2794pigupompomslayer6XxOriginalxX 23 votes

Comments

• ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Other( comment)
    Yeah, Domino.

No real contest.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Other( comment)
    the next one who join the contest
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Other( comment)
    Domino is a b***** to fight
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    ICEMAN
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Yeah, Domino.

No real contest.

Triple immunities, ice armor, and Coldsnap... you sure there’s no contest?
    Yeah iceman is the obvious winner here
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Other( comment)
    Sabretooth
  • Escape2794Escape2794 Posts: 87
    Other( comment)
    Other: colossus no I'm playing

DOMINO IS BEST
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    Other( comment)
    Goldpool
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    ICEMAN
    Archangel takes second, followed by Domino and Wolverine. But Iceman is amazing. No synergy’s needed, Ice Armor is great, decent damage output, triple immunity, and he can stop evasion.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Other( comment)
    ILegioNI wrote: »
    Who is the best mutant in the game

Sabretooth
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    Other( comment)
    Anyone who does not say Domino may not have her. Goddess of Offense.
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    Other( comment)
    Domino for sure
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    ICEMAN
    2StarKing wrote: »
    Anyone who does not say Domino may not have her. Goddess of Offense.

I have her, iceman is miles better though
  • Robbo29192Robbo29192 Posts: 16
    ARCHANGEL
    Archangel Damon he drops rol winter soldier quickly
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Other( comment)
    Iceman vs Domino:
    AQ: I think both Iceman and Domino are equally good.
    AW:
    - Defender definitely domino (assuming same star and sig lvl)
    - Attacker I still prefer domino over iceman
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    edited July 2018
    ARCHANGEL
    How on earth is iceman better than archangel I understand triple immunities but that’s all he has, he has week damage and those that say he stops evasion so does Archangel in fact he stops all abilities and kills them within seconds
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    edited July 2018
    ICEMAN
    How on earth is iceman better than archangel I understand triple immunities but that’s all he has, he has week damage and those that say he stops evasion so does Archangel in fact he stops all abilities and kills them within seconds

Even as a 5star rank4 he wouldn't defeat a collosus AW boss in one shot
    Iceman is a necessity for act5. I have one at rank4 5star unduped and he was my main go to for biohazard and caltrops path. Even my 4star vision with similar immunities just doesn't Cut it.
  • ghostgigi2ghostgigi2 Posts: 37
    edited July 2018
    ICEMAN
    iceman is the best mutant champ,
    Domino has a bug, it will be fix on August 1st, she very good champ too
    Archangel (parry + heavy attack is for co****s "personal opinion") but he is just good
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    ICEMAN
    Incinerate,bleed and poison immunity,ice armor prevents him from stun,try not to get killed by him.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    ICEMAN
    Guys obviously collosus is the best mutant champ
    i mean his specials are so hard to avoid and he has so much good abilities and high attack
    Iceman sucks he has like nothing going for him
    (All Sarcasm)
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    ARCHANGEL

Even as a 5star rank4 he wouldn't defeat a collosus AW boss in one shot
    Iceman is a necessity for act5. I have one at rank4 5star unduped and he was my main go to for biohazard and caltrops path. Even my 4star vision with similar immunities just doesn't Cut it.

I wouldn’t say he’s a necessity archangel is still one of the more useful champs for act 5 and has more uses and any bleed immune champ is useful
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Other( comment)
    Domino