**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

HYPERION

2»

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    The idea is to have champs with different abilities that is true, but to have just a handful of GOD champs does not make sense. Lets be real kabam wont make every single champ God like. And also not every champ should be spider gwen. Both extremes are bad, but there is not denial that a handful are way OP overpowered. If you need these overpowered champs to beat content then you need to revise your skills!
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Saiyan wrote: »
    Vision or Magik? That's all? No one else crosses your mind?

Juggs and Hood - Stagger his power gain
    Loki - steal his power gain
    Scarlet Witch - nullify his powergain (and alot of other effects)
    Both Vision, Magik, Dormmamu, Hawkeye, Beast, Psylock, Moonknight, Winter Solider, Civil Warrior, Punisher 2099, Voodoo- Power Control (Some of these require more skill than others but it makes the fight easier no matter what)
    Vemonpool - Nullify his buff, make him bleed and gain regen
    Rogue - Take his buffs and prevent him from getting any and power control
    Iceman - take specials to the face
    Strange - nullify and fate seal
    Ghost Rider - strong fate seal and power control
    Gwenpool - Power control and she has a hard time dieing from specials once awakened

I'm sure I missed some as well so stop being scrubs and play better.

A LOT of those have PITIFUL drains compared to the ungodly absurd "Hype Train" which is MILES above even the old DS which was nerfed for balancing issues LOL!

WS has a low chance on crits when Duped

Iceman: technically MOST champions can take specials that isn't the point

GwenPool: she has power control?!

Dormammu needs an imbued L2 to actually lock and drain like Magik otherwise his standard drain isn't gonna do much and L2 lock will wear off too fast. Plus his dark energy is being problematic atm

MK has a 50/50 to decrease in by like 30%? That might make him 12.0 DS

GR LMFAO he's one of the hardest champs to use and Hype isn't a villain!

VooDoo… I've tested him and even TRIPLE L2 drains (Odd combo) doesn't scratch that

Strange… counterspell maybe but you wanna take 27 to lock him?

BEAST ONLY AFFECTS POWER GAIN FROM BEAST ARTACKING NICE TRY!!!

Classic Vision is far lees reliable than AoU who still has to fight an uphill battle especially with that class advantage
    PLUS to be reasonably useful AGAIN Dupes

Hawkeye is actually worse off than Classic vision in draining and getting power himself except no class disadvantage

P99 okay who ACTUALLY has him aside from like 1/7 of spenders and 800-1600 players WORLDWIDE

Civil warrior has a PATHETIC drain on L2 making him even worse than HAWKEYE especially with class disadvantage!!!

Juggs needs a Heavy

Hood… okay but no way to nullify so let's hope he doesn't gain one while he is mid special or while you're baiting

Loki and Rogue… both need L1 and Loki is only ahead because he gets the L1 really fast (LETS THANK KABAM IT DOESNT GO TO L3)

VP has an incredibly long L1 animation making it actually extremely hard to predict WHEN he gets it or you STILL GIVE HIM A LOT OF FREE POWER

and Psylocke… is still it even 2 weeks in the crystals
    Good post mr Otter
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    The idea is to have champs with different abilities that is true, but to have just a handful of GOD champs does not make sense. Lets be real kabam wont make every single champ God like. And also not every champ should be spider gwen. Both extremes are bad, but there is not denial that a handful are way OP overpowered. If you need these overpowered champs to beat content then you need to revise your skills!

So if I can beat map 5 dorm with my luke which I have done before does that mean he needs a nerf?

So now ur saying u want hype nerfed because he can be used in multiple situation?
    UC miniboss had power gain buffs remember? He does not and never needs a nerf.this was previous AQ season. Kabam can buff the bosses and minibosses however they like. I am critizicing the champ abilities, lets not get confused here. You are trying to misrepresent my opinion!
    UC miniboss had power gain buffs remember? He does not and never needs a nerf.this was previous AQ season. Kabam can buff the bosses and minibosses however they like. I am critizicing the champ abilities, lets not get confused here. You are trying to misrepresent my opinion!

When did I mention uc?
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    WS: HE makes it easier not "THIS IS EASY LOL"
    IceMan: Saying "any champ can take a special" is a cop out, Iceman can take SP3's like a boss more than anyother.
    Gwenpool: You didn't know? Her SP2 is able power lock better than Magik once the enemy can bleed and again she can resist death from specials.
    Dormammu: You make it sound like not enough, his power lock is still good all the while you being able to drain power from the enemy but ending hits with a medium hits (M,M combo does great power drain) even without being imbued he can still be great at power control, you just gotta work more for it.
    Beast: I know very well it's only while hitting however this make baiting and not being pushed into a wall MUCH easier for the fight so he counts.
    P99: Don't discard him for that reason and you'd be surprise how many people bought featured crystals and got him. (same goes for Psylock)
    Civil warrior: Same as WS, he's not a god tier power drainer but it is handy to have if needed.
    Juggs: A heavy that last a good set of seconds is enough to null Hyper's next power gain making baiting easier in the process (now that I think about it this also applies to (Thor Jane Foster)
    Hood: Nullify is irrelevant as you can go 100% of the fight with Hype not getting any power gain other than what he started with since hood has better "stagger" than Juggs.
    Loki: Needs L1 that can start a train of "your power gain is mine Hyperion" for alot of the match
    Rogue: Needs L1 that can start a train of "Your power gain is mine Hyperion AND once I have it, you can't so HA you Superman wanna be" for alot of the match.
    VP: I can use his long animation as a counter to your point as well as I can time Hype's next buff and use that long animation to take it right as it starts.

You gotta think outside the box in some cases.

• CapWW2 wrote: »
    Baiting is unreliable. Period. Unless you are fighting with vision or magik he is just ridiculous.

I had more issues fighting those two than hype man. Please stop the nerf post.
    edited July 2017
    I mentioned UC as an example of because the champ is miniboss a nerf is warranted which is how my opinion is being misrepresented.
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    Do you want another revolt among player base resulting in 1* boycott of Kabam?

Why would ask them to nerf every single one of champs that you deem too powerful? Why Hyperion specifically? AA, Iceman, Yondu, Nebula, New Punisher, etc are all powerful and deserve to nerf.
    No, nebula is not a top champ, yondu is ok, punisher 2099 is a lemon, iceman cold snap should not scale, AA is ok he has no regen and no power gain
    edited July 2017
    Kabam should not have champs with flagrant power gain, DS was nerfed for this very reason. You should get your power not get it flagrantly free without effort and on top of that give the champ buff duration?

What a joke!
  • LagmelongtimeLagmelongtime Posts: 86
    edited July 2017
    Do you want another revolt among player base resulting in 1* boycott of Kabam?

Why would ask them to nerf every single one of champs that you deem too powerful? Why Hyperion specifically? AA, Iceman, Yondu, Nebula, New Punisher, etc are all powerful and deserve to nerf.

Exactly. I am never a big advocate of nerfing period. The biggest reason? We invested in these champs not because they hit like Wet noodles, but we read and tested out what they can do and then we decided to learn how to fight with them or place them in AW. Who will spin crystals after crystals or grind 10 mil plus if iceman can't cold snap or AA don't have Neurotoxin? Hyperion is just the same, he has his flaws, cannot single handedly complete content like pre-12.0 SW and DS can do, he is not part of AQ team for everyone in every alliance like SW and DS used to, and as long as there are counter for him the game is balanced.
  • CapWW2 wrote: »
    Kabam should not have champs with flagrant power gain, DS was nerfed for this very reason. You should get your power not get it flagrantly free without effort and on top of that give the champ buff duration?

What a joke!

Dude DS is not nerfed because of his crazy power gain but for his SP2 crazy regen. That's like complaining about wolverine regen flagrantly without effort or yondu bleed and armor break without effort.

We invested in champs like AA, voodoo, iceman, Hyperion not because they hit like Wet noodle or because they are like Spidey Gwen. We invested in them so they can work as described on the spotlight. Who will spin crystals after crystals or grind 10 mil if iceman don't cold snap, voodoo poison don't stack or AA don't have Neurotoxin??? I don't see everyone bringing him in AWD or AWO and I don't see every alliance member bringing him in AQ like what they used to do pre 12.0 with SW or DS. He can be counter by multiple champs if you learn how to fight him and game is balanced in that aspect. Please stop the nerf posts.
    It was not only his sp2 regen.