**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

RE: The Micro realm...

RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
Gentlemen, sorry to say it but i think these were a bust! Four runs and i got 1/2 a t4b and some imperceptible changes in the number of shards i have left to complete any One! of six classes of t4c...feels like nothing...in future i would like to request/suggest better rewards and long full quests with multiple paths and more than one jump point that could create several variations that end with the same reward. Those paths should be peppered with revives and full energy refills, minor treasure, the final rewards should start at (in heroic) the awakening gem and end at t4c crystals, in between those should be cores, gems to raise a champ from 1 to 2...i.e.! Better rewards in return for yet more "collecting" of piece parts that shouldn't reward us with piece parts...in the upper levels the same rewards only two of each or whatever...

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I didn't do too bad. 4 runs of Master, 12,000 5* Shards.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    I didn't get any t2a out of my 4 runs in master either nothing but 5* shards it should be a combo of each yet again some get t2a and others get none
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    rnr87 wrote: »
    I didn't get any t2a out of my 4 runs in master either nothing but 5* shards it should be a combo of each yet again some get t2a and others get none

I suppose that's the random aspect. I wasn't going for T2A, so I'm happy. I wanted Shards. Saw a number of people who weren't happy they got T2A Frags. It all depends on what you want I guess.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    True lol always happy with the shards but at some point u need t2a too rank them guys up lol
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    The point is there should be someplace whare you get a complete something after a lot of waiting and saving just to run off a bunch of energy for things abailable from multiple sources...it is no longer "special" it just one other way to grind for something you are building.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    @rnr87 I’ll gladly switch rewards with you
    See, it should be "special" and kabam should be showing the love in these things! They should be like, "you had to grind a bunch of events, you had to at least log in every day! And we love ya for it! So here are some seriously nice rewards to give you a leg up!" Instead it's more like, "we finally figured out we gotta give you more of these things but we'll be damned if you aren't gonna have to grind your butt off for em!"
    edited August 2018
    As for waiting for help? The video bloggers are strangley quiet...kabam seems to have seriously [removed by moderation] off the hard core players bad with wars...
    Post edited by Kabam Porkchop on