**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Enough AW OFF Season?

RJ03RJ03 Posts: 67
Hello,
Is just me or its more then enough time of this OFF Season AW...?
Because people are still playing like before, like it isnt off season (so we could be in better position for new season), but we are wasting time, money, effort, stress (even with this bs node 30 new mini boss or should i say big boss), for what? no rewards in this off season.... just start the new season... delaying this i dont see any good for players... just wasting items and no rewards!

i understand the problems that are happening but imo people are still playing... and AW you dont have to play long time like arena grind or missions...

Enough AW OFF Season? 43 votes

Yes, start the new season!
16%
DropfaithRJ03SpeedbumpStark78AlfaMitchell35TheKiryuTraceu27 7 votes
No, keep the off season..
83%
VoluntarisGamerCaptain_KandiceSolswerdBadroseMegaSkater67RaganatorJRock808ZENDeadbyrd9buffajrPrimmer79MaximumCrashWalkinhighlightPwf57buttersDOKTOROKTOPUSWsm10Super_Mitch_83FluxFox 36 votes

Comments

• WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    If the problem was that you didn't have to play long for there not to be an issue, I would agree. Last week at midnight coming home I said let me get my war fights in. Just 3 simple fights, on the 3rd fight my iPad crashed and sent me straight back to the lockscreen. So until that's solved, no war.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Although I’m not having issues myself, I think it would be better to make sure this overheating problem gets resolved first. Otherwise it wouldn’t be fair to all of the people who are getting overheating issues and may not be able to log on enough to do their part.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Many of my alliance mates are using IOS, so they are somewhat impacted. I'm not saying I'm not impacted by v19.0 as an Android user, in fact in my last AW, I encountered the game crashed while fighting, and after restarting I lost 50% of my Blade's health for none of my fault. (and in one day, the game crashed about 6-7 times, more than any previous Apps versions). So we are currently only doing 2 bgs in AW and not having full quaroms, so slightly more delay would be fine. Again don't get me wrong, I'm still playing in almost all the off-season AW, but for us to get back 3 bgs with full quoroms, better have the IOS issues fixed, and better still for kabam to be willing to start looking into Android problem as well (always being ignored and thrown aside).
  • BumbunyonBumbunyon Posts: 42
    I don't think sandbagging wars in the off season should be a beneficial tactic for an alliance to do. It's not in the competitive spirit of the game, and they just exploiting the system so they can jump the ratings with wins when it starts
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    It’s starting soon anyway...... what’s the point of this thread
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Also, what did you do before there were seasons
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    It’s starting soon anyway...... what’s the point of this thread

This tread is old look at the date
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    I personally hate aw with a passion. Don't like having 8 top champs locked in most of the week leaving me with my more crappy champs to complete content.