**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Retiring?

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
Another of my favorite youtuber left the game.
https://youtu.be/O9edu2UNJwU

What can kabam do for people to start enjoying the game again???

How can we have a balance between real life and gaming???

Kabam needs to realize that too much content = burn out.
These time sentitive events = burn out
1 hour timer and 1.5 hour timer = burn out

Please reduce content and gives quality.

Quality > Quantity

Please get this straight before is too late kabam!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Kabam, get your thing together. This is serious
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Yes, real life comes first. That's part of being an adult. That doesn't mean it's the game's fault when we don't have time to do it all.
  • Options
    jay_den wrote: »
    I think being in an alliance is what makes this game feels like a chore. I left my alliance four months back and I feel relaxed playing solo.

Yes yes yes. Alliance play is just asphyxiating and most times toxic.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    How do you explain the people leaving in bunches?

How do you explain the people quitting?

How do you explain the proliferation or retirement alliances?

How do you explain Burn Out?

There is no balance between this game and real life. The fact you are saying you choose what to play is laughable. You either retire or play competitive, there is no in between. If you dont play competitive you fall behind. In my case I do not care about falling behind because I am not comprimising my family or my job for a MOBILE GAME. I know my limits well.but people with competitive edge cannot play relax therefore the sell all chamls and retire or sell/give away their accounts.

Kabam needs to realize that this game has a population of ghost accounts and ghost alliances that is increasing by the day in bunches. People that are blind to see this are leaving in another planet.

How do you explain 100's of new players a day? How do you explain all the recruiting that goes on here, reddit, on the Line app and discord? For as many people leaving, there are more coming in at the same time. Every game has this. Life itself has this. Some people get bored of the game. Some people can't have what they want in the game and can't handle it. Some people accomplished what they set out to do. Some people get banned. Some people find another game they like. Some people turn and focus on real life. Your feelings of the game are yours and arent really mirrored by the vast majority and you need to realize it.
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    I watched the Video. He's leaving because he has real-life things going on. Which is how it should be. There's content in the game for peopoe who have time, and part of that is selecting what you want to do. That's a good thing. You can't always do everything. I'm not sure what you expect, the game can't play itself.

Are peopoe another type of specie within the homo sapiens spectrum????

Sure, I play AQ map 0 and AW tier 100. I am having a blast!!!

By the way he is leaving because the game demands too much time due to too much content and it is preventing him to have a balance.

Guess what? At the end of the day real life is first. Your family, your job is first. Look at all the content we are getting bombarded next month. It is astonishing that this great game that was times ago is getting this Asphyxiating...

Make MCOC great and simple again.

I made a thread saying next month will be 7 mons with side missions
  • Options
    How many people start playing the game 😂 this game??? 😂 keep telling I cannot stop laughing.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Yes, real life comes first. That's part of being an adult. That doesn't mean it's the game's fault when we don't have time to do it all.

He says, thinking everyone on the forums are older than 18...... :wink:

• Options
    Yes people pick the game up everyday.
    As for people retiring, they have their own reasons. The rest of us enjoy having a variety of content and don't want the game watered down. Can't do it all? Do as much as you can. People burn themsleves out trying to do everything. We don't have to do it all. That's a choice. It's also the point in some cases. They have something for everyone. Not everything that must be done. If you're burning out, do less. It's really simple.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    How do you explain the people leaving in bunches?

How do you explain the people quitting?

How do you explain the proliferation or retirement alliances?

How do you explain Burn Out?

There is no balance between this game and real life. The fact you are saying you choose what to play is laughable. You either retire or play competitive, there is no in between. If you dont play competitive you fall behind. In my case I do not care about falling behind because I am not comprimising my family or my job for a MOBILE GAME. I know my limits well.but people with competitive edge cannot play relax therefore the sell all chamls and retire or sell/give away their accounts.

Kabam needs to realize that this game has a population of ghost accounts and ghost alliances that is increasing by the day in bunches. People that are blind to see this are leaving in another planet.

I play in a 22222 Gold level alliance. My profile has still grown 30k in the last month and a half. On days where there is no AQ/AW, I sometimes only log in for my daily and to knock out help requests. With the boosted AQ rewards, I am still ranking up champs and progressing. I am still having fun. There is a middle ground between "competitive" and "retired".

As far as burnout and people quitting....it is a 3.5 year old game. Every day people will get tired of it, and new people will start playing it. I once took a 6 month break from it myself. Personally, I just keep my head down...have fun playing...and don't get worked up about what other people have or receive. Once again, it is just a game.

The reality of people complaing about additional content tends to lean towards people wanting the rewards that are offered for additional content, but are irritated that they will not get those rewards because they don't have the time.
  • Options
    Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    There isn't too much content, you don't have to do everything. I only do what I think is fun, I even went from a 12 million alliance to a 7 million alliance. Because I don't want to put the time required to stay in a 12 mil alliance. My complaint wouldn't be there's to much content, it would be, all the problems in this game that makes fun content, not fun like glitches, freezing, crashing, phone over heating, bad crystal drops, lack of resources, over priced items ECT.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    How many people start playing the game 😂 this game??? 😂 keep telling I cannot stop laughing.

Ummm...this forum only represents a small portion of the player base....yet, every day there is always "n00b" threads being opened by obvious beginners...
  • Options
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Why dont you quit the game all toghether? You seem to hate it so much and bash compettive players for doing content. Why is it you are still here? Why not move to a different game?

I said I play retired. I play AQ map 0 and AW tier 100 😂. Brahhh you can play 24/7 and it does not affect me. Have fun sir.
  • Options
    Solswerd wrote: »

Ummm...this forum only represents a small portion of the player base....yet, every day there is always "n00b" threads being opened by obvious beginners...

When are beginners catching the meta??? 2024??? Once they realize how time consuming this game is, half of them quit.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    He's leaving because he has other things going on. How is that Kabam's fault?

No he is leaving because the game completely obliterates your real life. Way too much content. BURN OUT is real

He doesn’t have to play all content though
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I semi retired and feels great I went from a 5*5 plus aw 3 times a week and event minimums ally to one that runs map 3 and only 2 bgs of aw so I'd I don't feel like playing I don't it's very refreshing and the game became fun again. I might decide to go back to competitive play in a few months who knows but there is definitely alternatives instead of just grinding yourself to death
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

Why dont you quit the game all toghether? You seem to hate it so much and bash compettive players for doing content. Why is it you are still here? Why not move to a different game?

I said I play retired. I play AQ map 0 and AW tier 100 😂. Brahhh you can play 24/7 and it does not affect me. Have fun sir.

It obviously does. Not me in general but the majority of us that play all content. This post assist because you are trying to prove a point against people that use their time to beat content. You arent funny either. AQ map 0? Come on, you can try harder than that... Or are your jokes retired too?
  • Options
    He's leaving because he has other things going on. How is that Kabam's fault?

No he is leaving because the game completely obliterates your real life. Way too much content. BURN OUT is real

He doesn’t have to play all content though

Yes I understand that argument, however even 25 percent of the game is an awful LOT.
  • Options

Cool idea! If I am in an debate and do not have a logical counter-argument....I will just type that I am laughing and use a bunch of emoticons!

:smiley::wink::lol:
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★

Dude why you even hear? Your moaning to make the game better and stop your lover retiring, then at the same time saying it’s rubbish and you don’t even play it...

Make your mind up, just seems stupid, and you have the cheek to laugh at others? Do one
  • Options
    I never said i quit playing or stop playing. I said I play retire.

Retire means no alliance modes of play. Please read my comments before giving your opinion.

Back to the deal. The game has way too much content which forces you to spend more time. You will see more people retiring and quiting. You will see
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Let's break it down.
    EQ: The most time-consuming on a monthly basis. Can be done quickly, for a cost, or at a pace althroughout the month.
    Grinding: Necessary for Resources, but entirely depends on what Champs you want to go for.
    Storymode: Permanent. Can be done at your leisure.
    AQ and War: Mote time-consuming if you're a Leader or Officer, but really only requires logging on at select times a day to move.
    Special Events: Optional.
    End-Game: Designed to take time.

What really adds the pressure is the high demands people place on themsleves and the expectations that Allies place on them. If you find it too much, you can move to a more relaxed Ally.
    There's not too much going on. There is a variety of content that people spin their wheels into the ground trying to do because they want to do it all to stay on top. That's not the fault of the game. That's one's own expectations.