**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help needed with ROL team

TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
I want to see how far i can go into ROL, but i don't think i can(or want to) complete it yet. My target is to defeat rhino or storm at least.
So my question is who should i bring and who do i use to fight who?
Team:
4* 4/40 unduped AA for soloing WS
4* 4/40 duped SL for cap marvel/rhino
These are the ones who i will definitely use. That leaves 3 empty spots.
These are who could fill them:
4* 5/50 duped spidey classic
4* 4/40 duped morningstar
4* 4/40 duped void
4* 3/30 duped wolvie(can r4, but no iso, plus it's saving week in my alliance)
4* 4/40 duped Cap ww2
5* 2/35 unduped KG
So out of these 6, which 3 should i use and against who?

Comments

• SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Probably take in a poison immune champ for scarelt witch
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    You can't beat Wolvie with that roster.

Also, you need a poison immune for SW.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I want to see how far i can go into ROL, but i don't think i can(or want to) complete it yet. My target is to defeat rhino or storm at least.

Read this before commenting please
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Try using WW2 against Juggernaut.
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    I would rank up your wolverine. His Regen will save you resources. Also if you are good with AA great otherwise I would actually use wolverine for WS. The Regen will help offset any block damage you take. I used my X23 for all the fights except wolverine when I did ROL. The regen saved me from having to use hardly any resources and offset the poison from SW. Also bring Guillotine or Void even though you are only practicing. When I did ROL I was just practicing and was doing so good I just kept going and finished it. Good luck.
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »

Void could possibly beat wolvie...
    I know about having poison immune for SW already. Or maybe crossbones for SW, since he has no crits?
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216

I know about having poison immune for SW already. Or maybe crossbones for SW, since he has no crits?

I would suggest using Xbones for Scarlet and Black Bolt. 4/40 one will do.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    when i went RoL, i took
    X-23 t4r4
    WW2 t4r4
    Cable t4r4
    Guillo t3r4
    I actually forgot the 5th champ haha
    It takes time but it’s doable without any potions
    Just need a bit of luck against wolverine where you need to obtain 2 bars of power asap, and wolvy needs at least 2 regen while he has spectre on him
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    SL is an amazing option for most fights..void is amazing wolvie counter..I would also suggest u to r4 wolvie and take him in ur team...I myself am planning to try and complete ROL and SL(or medusa),void and x23 will be my 3 major champs
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    duped starlord is for all fights bro, the rest doesn't matter, go with guillo for wolvi and that's it

Heck if you’re good enough at the game you can use SL against Wolverine too.
  • Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90
    I used starlord for all fights including wolverine, it’s really not that bad. But I would take starlord, void, and synergy team. Practice with starlord on winter soldier until you can solo and then keep going, practicing a fight with AA to get it done faster doesn’t help the rest of your run.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    duped starlord is for all fights bro, the rest doesn't matter, go with guillo for wolvi and that's it

it is possibly? or you need luck and a 10000000000000000000 combo?
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Void wolvie sl aa..... idk sounds good to me. Get a poison immune in and you’re golden
    Bahamut wrote: »

it is possibly? or you need luck and a 10000000000000000000 combo?

SL's sig will stop increasing his attack at 400 hits. So if i did that, I'll have to be super lucky with the sp2 and sp3 to get heal block every time
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Starlord drips Wolverine fairly well actually. All you need is a well placed healblock from Sp2 (preferably backed by a Crit) and go ham
  • ZzyzxGuy wrote: »

I beat every character including scarlet witch with x-23, except I used SL for wolverine. Guillotine is another option but it isn’t essential to have a poison immune.

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★

Of course he can, he can use SL
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Also, for those who are devoid of void.... the Morningstar synergy helps guillotine comfortably build to a special 2 while maintaining enough souls to reverse wolvies healing
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★

CrossBones can solo her. Ability reduction so no buffs or debuffs with enough fury
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★

Of course he can, he can use SL

Sl and void could do it. 3* guilotine could too.
    With a 4/40 sl it will be a slog. i used sw for my first run at 4/40 with 3/30s. If you can parry, evade and have a little skill with intercepting you should easily solo those fights. Wolverine is another story.... he will br the make of break. Personally i would just practice the first few fights over and over again to get the health potions. They can they help you heal the block damage you take in the real run.
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    edited July 2018
    I used SW crit team with Guillotine for wolve, Used 4 revives when I fought against Sw My team was SW , Guillotine, wolverine, Magneto (red)&storm . That's all best of luck.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★

Void is better

void wasn't in the game when i did rol, like the majority of people
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Can someone explain how to use Void against wolvy?
  • I would bring Void and Wolvie, and one more person who would be poison immune for Scarlet Witch. I brought my Rulk for Scarlet Witch, and he destroyed her. Crossbones could work, but it is a very very long fight. Void can possibly take Wolvie (especially since he is duped). And then Wolverine will be a third person for you to use against normal guys. When I did it, I brought a 18/25 X23, 40/40 Wolverine, 40/40 Hela, 40/40 Rulk and then a 2* Guilly. I used one revive, not counting the two I used on Guilly for wolverine. But good luck!
    phillgreen wrote: »
    Can someone explain how to use Void against wolvy?

Get FoTV, then 2 petrifies to reverse his regen till he dies. Or get despair mastery
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Definitely void for wolvie, and starlord for the rest