**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Carnage Buff 2018

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    #buffcarnage2018
  • Bumping this
  • #buffcarnage2018
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I just pulled a 5* carnage #buffcarnage2018
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    Well ya have him at level 40 but havent moved him beyond rank one. Obvious reasons.. #buffcarnage2018
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    He technically got a silent buff, now all his buffs are passive lol
  • Xeon_SRT21Xeon_SRT21 Posts: 25
    Bump for visibility
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Put him back to where he was when shown off at Comic-Con. At least then he can keep up with all the new champs kabam has been cramming down our throats back to back. Make carnage tier a good tier not a reference to kabam employees
  • I unfortunately have a 5* Carbage, would be great if they buffed him.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Just gonna bump this thread again, bring it back to the front page
    Just rank 4’d my 4* carnage because I love his character
    Give me another reason to love ‘im! #buffcarnage2018
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Bump
  • JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    #carnagebuff2018

Just saw the new Venom trailer and the word on the streets (or cornfields depending on where you are) is that Carnage may get introduced to the World!

What’s the word Kabam? How we looking with that buff? I do appreciate the new characters but we still have a fan favorite on the roster that needs a little love! I’m holding off on ranking my already elite (check duelbot) Carnage up to rank 5 in hopes my boy gets set loose! I haven’t received Blade or IMIW so I assume your mechanics know I am sitting on gold with Carnage on my squad.

Give us some love and info por favor! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra
    I think it’s Anti-Venom in the trailer; the symbiote fighting Venom is white or a pale shade of grey. Maybe a top tier symbiotic synergy is in store?
    #carnagebuff2018

I could see that happening. I’m sure many would prefer to have Carnage be a great utility character and with synergies not activating on AW defense at the moment it would keep Carnage out of a lot of gameplay. Not too many folks bring Thor/Loki/Hela around. If it’s not GR/Blade/Stark it doesn’t seem to matter to most.

I’ll remain hopeful!
  • BlackFreQuencyBlackFreQuency Posts: 91
    JEbert wrote: »
    I think it’s Anti-Venom in the trailer; the symbiote fighting Venom is white or a pale shade of grey. Maybe a top tier symbiotic synergy is in store?
    #carnagebuff2018

I could see that happening. I’m sure many would prefer to have Carnage be a great utility character and with synergies not activating on AW defense at the moment it would keep Carnage out of a lot of gameplay. Not too many folks bring Thor/Loki/Hela around. If it’s not GR/Blade/Stark it doesn’t seem to matter to most.

I’ll remain hopeful!

that is true.. been waiting so long for Carnage getting buff.. a synergy buff won't do it at all.. he needs to be good on his own.. carnage deserves it
    It's been a year. Can only hope for so long. He's now an old champ which means they can't make money off him and if they buff him like they said they would then they would be held to fix other content they say they are looking into. It's nice to have hopes but this is just yet another thing that will go untouched. Add it to the android fix list.
    A few days ago I honestly thought carnage got a silent buff. Even asked my Ali to try him. He took debufd damage and a moment later had green text pop up saying purified... Then I realized i was fighting void
    Lysiszero wrote: »
    A few days ago I honestly thought carnage got a silent buff. Even asked my Ali to try him. He took debufd damage and a moment later had green text pop up saying purified... Then I realized i was fighting void

Thor had the storm breaker and I have you...the dream breaker lol
    Bump! Monday morning inbox for Kabam!
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Raymundo86 wrote: »
    Forget carnage I want a psylocke buff...she is a few tweaks away from being a Great character...she is mediocre now at best.

Buddy...there’s characters sooooo much worse, like umm, idk who would be relevant to mention on this thread...

Jokes aside, psylocke is powerful, just underused, not every character is gonna be great, but she’s at least good
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    He was buffed already, it was in the release notes very clearly under the section:
    Minor fixes

which also includes detailed notes about the overheating on IPhones

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Raymundo86 wrote: »
    @XxOriginalxX buddy....

I don’t really know what that’s supposed to mean but ok. Sorry my opinion on psylocke doesn’t line up with yours
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    A million suns vs a thousand suns....I guess Hyperions just more energy efficient....
  • PbishopPbishop Posts: 143
    For sure #BuffCarnage2k18 like just make him carry those buffs from the previous fight to the next fight & so on like sentry