**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Extend Ant-Man special event for another week

I am able to complete heroic, master, and uncollected every month for the special event quests with no problem. With the overheating issues that went on for 2+ weeks, I was VERY cautious when playing and did not do much of the special event due to the overheating. The only way for me to finish is to spend units for energy refills, which I feel is a little unfair due to the major issues this game had. Why should I now have to spend units when it was Kabam’s fault the game was borderline unplayable for 2 weeks?

Have they mentioned extending the Ant-Man event at all?

Thanks all

Comments

• Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    That would be an incredible idea
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    No I’m looking forward to the gwenpool thing.... don’t lengthen a fellow summoners agony :wink:
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    No I’m looking forward to the gwenpool thing.... don’t lengthen a fellow summoners agony :wink:

Totally agree with u bro
  • Drummer829Drummer829 Posts: 105
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

I was actually thinking letting the quest run along side of the new one. Sucks that I’ll have to spend units to finish up the Master difficulty

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I don’t think they will length it an extra week. Many plans for the new plans for next months new content and I’m very exited
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    I can't wait to see GW come around to ask why you couldn't play for two weeks, and ask why it's kabam's fault, and then derail the thread.

On topic, I wholeheartedly agree, they should absolutely be extending this months event quest. There are a large number of players (myself included) who could not play for the weeks with the overheating issues, due to risk of damage to phones/devices.
  • The can easily extend for a week and concurrently run the new event. Most can finish Heroic -> Uncollected with a week or two left so giving them an extra week to wrap up Ant man EQ if they so desire to make up for people having issues playing for weeks would be nice.
    To me it makes sense to do it considering a ton of people couldn’t play for more than 5 or 10 minutes. Then again, extending the special event quest would mean Kabam would have to own up to their mistakes, so it may not happen
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222
    Not unless they release the new event along with it. A lot of people are tired of the micro-realm in general.
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    They dont owe you a monthly at all so extending it for a fraction of the player base seems pretty useless to me..

Sorry you couldn't play for 2nweeks or wouldnt cause the risk but that doesnt entitle you to more time

Well... To be fair, almost every Apple user outside of iPhone X users had this issue. Sorry for the side eye at your android but that's a little more than a "fraction" of the player base...
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    I have an iPhone. I’ve 100% all of the month’s content. I *gasp* bought energy with my units. And I too was cautious in doing much due to the ongoing overheating issue.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    They dont owe you a monthly at all so extending it for a fraction of the player base seems pretty useless to me..

Sorry you couldn't play for 2nweeks or wouldnt cause the risk but that doesnt entitle you to more time

How would it affect you one way or the other?
    MSRDLD wrote: »

How would it affect you one way or the other?

The game barely functions right and adding MORE isnt going to help.

No one is having an issue, currently, running the current quest. If anything, to make your point, they should NOT release any new content because it hasn't been tested yet by the playerbase.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    I mentioned this in another Thread. I don't believe it's even possible at this point. The EQ is in the Build, from what I understand. With one dropping in a day or so, they would have to create a new one that contains both. Not to mention the problems that could arise from that.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    I had over heating issue happening... finished all difficulties easy-uncollected without energy refills or units. Yes I wasn’t able to play for hours on end, I had to okay in spurts, was a pain, but should have been easily able to finish heroic-uncollected no problem. If they wanna run it longer feel free... but this was easily doable within a month.
    Rocap wrote: »

Well... To be fair, almost every Apple user outside of iPhone X users had this issue. Sorry for the side eye at your android but that's a little more than a "fraction" of the player base...

Sorry to correct you but even 80 percent is a fraction 4/5
    And still doesnt mean they owe you more time

Herp derp sure is hyuck I dun forgoted how numbers worked but you knew what I meant because when you said "fraction" your intent was to minimize the impact of how many people this effected. So stop playing coy.
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    Congrats, and welcome to the ever increasing energy costs to monthly quests.

"kabam creativity" at its finest
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Idea!!! Instead of extending it, we get compensated for the time that we missed!!! Everyone say it with me! Compensation Compensation compensation!!!
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    edited July 2018
    I agree it would potentially overload system
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Please don't extend
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    My Android has been extremely lagging and overheat & game crashes, since 2017, and it got worse after v19.0. I would like all the past months' events to be repeated and extended for all Android-based players, but also open that for IOS players too! :) Cheers!~ *wink* *wink* *wink*

You know, if you remove the stick from your rectum, you might enjoy life a little bit

^Agreed, lol.

I am on Android and am 3 paths away from 100% of normal, heroic, master, and uncollected. Other than the usual Android related lags and loading times, my game is "fine". It affects me NONE for them to have the current quest extended.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    This is very true,I already finished heroic master and uncollected cause I'm using android,but this overheating issue was ruined most of player's event quest.They should extend it at least 1 week.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I mentioned this in another Thread. I don't believe it's even possible at this point. The EQ is in the Build, from what I understand. With one dropping in a day or so, they would have to create a new one that contains both. Not to mention the problems that could arise from that.

I don't believe that. Whenever I update, the old quest doesn't disappear the moment I did that, it disappears when the timer runs out. I've always updated before the timer runs out. Sometimes hours, but sometimes the new builds drops a few days before the new quests.

I've also not updated once. I had acces to the new event quest. Fighting the new champs that where obviously in the new eq didn't really work that well, but apart from that I could run the event without having to update the game at all.