**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Let me tell you a little story, kabam

Last June you released a crappy champ named goldpool. He has no god tier abilities but I wanted him so much so I bought goldpool crystals to all my saved units. I didn’t get him, but luckily (haha) got goldpool arena ticket. When arena started I took the milestones and stopped cuz thought that cutoffs must be so high as 5* arena. But I was wrong.
When kabam said that will be goldpool arena rerun I was happy, saved as much units arena boosts as I can. And arena started and I couldn’t came to it cuz I used my ticket. Time left. Okay, the entry was fixed and I started to grind arena. 19,6 mil score. Not so much it was more than 15 mil last round. And I missed. 1-10%. Damn.
So, dear kabam, you know about script grinding in arenas but doing nothing with it. Y u can’t ban the scores of cripters?? I 100% sure that l missed my goldpool cuz some of 1-200 summoners played with third party soft or script.
The desire to play your game lower and lower...

Comments

• Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    Kabamed
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Yeah I believe you
  • 4LKFT4LKFT Posts: 32
    Or return me my 5k units
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Sucks for you stop complaining you just missed a champ oh well
    Anthinho wrote: »

I missed not because of me. Because of cheaters. Ok
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    People do run them, they sell arena services all over the net. Even in forums. Even on global chat. No moderators seem to care about global
    xoRIVALox wrote: »
    People do run them, they sell arena services all over the net. Even in forums. Even on global chat. No moderators seem to care about global

That you said is some kind of piloting and this breaking the rules but kabam don’t care if it is not war
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    4LKFT wrote: »

Got any proof?
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Got any proof?

Kabam got prof but they don’t care
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Got any proof?

Kabam got prof but they don’t care

Right..... You can't claim 100% on something you don't have proof on
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    "Last June..."

You're a time traveler?

Tell me, in the next 11 months, do we ever get any more of the Midnight Sons?

Also, how is Korg? God tier?
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    "Last June..."

You're a time traveler?

Tell me, in the next 11 months, do we ever get any more of the Midnight Sons?

Also, how is Korg? God tier?

Korg is new blade, and in 2019 they will release squirrel girl who will tear up all champs
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    People can legitimately put up 30 Mil+. Several of them commented on here today. I'm sorry you missed him, but you can't assume it's because of cheating. He was exclusive. People went all-out.
    People can legitimately put up 30 Mil+. Several of them commented on here today. I'm sorry you missed him, but you can't assume it's because of cheating. He was exclusive. People went all-out.
    30+ mil can reach who has 2-3 5* r5 and refresh.
    I played all my 50+ 5* champs and refreshed 5* r5 and 2 r4. And with all of this I reached 19,5 kk
    Because 6* not allowed in this arena cut off can’t be like in 5* arena
    Not missing much to be honest. He's just a trophy champ like Punisher, Unstoppable Colossus and Immortal Ironfist. None of whom are ground breaking or anywhere near God tier so don't sweat it. And about the 5k units? Just don't get using units in Arenas for ordinary champs, sorry dude

I used units only on this crappy goldpool arena. In ordinary arena I reach milestones only with my 5*s
    I played all my 50+ 5* champs and refreshed 5* r5 and 2 r4. And with all of this I reached 19,5 kk

You can if you have Boosts and Units stored. Just keep Recharging your Top Teams. You could do that pretty much indefinitely if you have the Units or are willing to pay for them.
    edited July 2018

You can if you have Boosts and Units stored. Just keep Recharging your Top Teams. You could do that pretty much indefinitely if you have the Units or are willing to pay for them.

If you read my answer you can see that I’ve done refreshes and used boosts but got only 19,5kk

If you read my answer you can see that I’ve done refreshes and used boosts but got only 19,5kk

Does that mean others aren't capable of more?
    In the story that I was told I’m not complaining about honest people who play arena. I’m writing about script used about whom I know, you know, kabam knows. They can find them and ban their scores but don’t want it
    Not true. They've banned many people for cheating in the Arena. Specific cases, I can't cite, but I've been around enough to see it. I'm not saying cheating doesn't exist. It's definitely not as large a problem as people think. That's the most common theory when a Cutoff is high, but there are many factors that go into it. People could have been busy Round 1. They also knew the Cutoff from the first Round. The Arena is a Blind Competiton, so it's hard to gauge the first time. People could have spent to refresh, and Grinded harder than they usually do. There's a whole host of factors at play. We can't assume that we lost because of cheating, and they definitely take action agaisnt those who do.
    Not true. They've banned many people for cheating in the Arena. Specific cases, I can't cite, but I've been around enough to see it. I'm not saying cheating doesn't exist. It's definitely not as large a problem as people think. That's the most common theory when a Cutoff is high, but there are many factors that go into it. People could have been busy Round 1. They also knew the Cutoff from the first Round. The Arena is a Blind Competiton, so it's hard to gauge the first time. People could have spent to refresh, and Grinded harder than they usually do. There's a whole host of factors at play. We can't assume that we lost because of cheating, and they definitely take action agaisnt those who do.

I think you working for kabam 🤣
  • Hen33Hen33 Posts: 11
    I score 22.5m and play all rhe time!!! ( the time that i dont play its the time That I slept for 7 hours) With alot of unit boost all my 5*4* and 3* with 3x boost So how do they get to 40m this is crazy and plus people in the first round ״gave up״ for trying to playing Because they were afraid “the high Result״ And eventually reached 40m... I do not know what happened here, but it's strange
    I'm not crying or anything like that. I just will not do anything like that again in arena and Enjoy the game.
    Hen33 wrote: »
    I score 22.5m and play all rhe time!!! ( the time that i dont play its the time That I slept for 7 hours) With alot of unit boost all my 5*4* and 3* with 3x boost So how do they get to 40m this is crazy and plus people in the first round ״gave up״ for trying to playing Because they were afraid “the high Result״ And eventually reached 40m... I do not know what happened here, but it's strange
    I'm not crying or anything like that. I just will not do anything like that again in arena and Enjoy the game.

Can u tell us your place?
  • Hey guys, we're always looking into any possible exploits of the game and truly appreciate it when players report anything suspicious that they notice in The Contest.

If you've come across a player who you feel may be cheating, please report this to our Support Team. You can do this by tapping on the grey gear icon, located in the in the top left corner of the game’s Home screen. From there, tap the button that says “Support”, and then tap on the option for “Need more help? Contact us”.

In your email, you should try to include as much of the the following information as possible:

- Date and time that this occurred
    - Name/s of the suspected player and their Alliance
    - A detailed description of any strange behaviour you noticed
    - Any relevant screenshots or videos

An investigation will then be conducted to determine if any form of cheating has occurred, and if necessary, appropriate actions will be taken to punish the offending player/s. Due to our privacy policy however, we will be unable to provide you with any details regarding the investigation.

If you would like more information on cheating and player conduct, you can find it HERE.
This discussion has been closed.