**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champ to awake?

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
Hi all, just got a 4* AG and I have short-listed 3 candidates for awakening. Any suggestions on who to awake?
Thanks in advance.

Which champ to awake? 44 votes

Ironman IW (mostly use him as defender)
59%
Jank39TendersquadwappykidGAM3RGUYnameplasStark78AlfaKyleMKanhaFlashPlague13101BahamutJokepoolKillerRino19Marvel2289crystaldsmithRedEightmike867th3_josephSumitarora8275Sai44Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 26 votes
Domino (mostly use her as defender)
18%
adqqedfyvrSpeedbumpEcBatLFCSpider1man11111WerewrymKabam Porkchopshadow_lurker22Rockypantherx 8 votes
Stark Spidy (mostly use him as attacker)
22%
Slux83MrLalowEthans8279M1k0rinFR33_HUG5Archdemon_KngSpcRobbo29192X_Factor_AgentToJustice 10 votes

Comments

• SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Ironman IW (mostly use him as defender)
    Awakened iw iron man is a **** to fight against so I would use it on him..stark Spidey is good without his awakening and domino well her ability is good but not as much of a difference maker as compared to iron man
  • Ironman IW (mostly use him as defender)
    I wish I was in the same dilemma you're in right now...
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    wait for someone better
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Domino (mostly use her as defender)
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    wait for someone better

Ironic aren't you the guys who always rants on that there are no trash characters just trash players by that logic there is no one better
  • NabiletyNabilety Posts: 54
    Hmm, I think maybe it's better to talk with your alliance on this matter - figure out whether your current focus is to have a strong attack team or better defense - if it's the latter, see if others in your AW-team already brings along a Iron Man (Infinity War) or Domino, and choose based on defender diversity. But I agree with the rest, Iron Man (Infinity War) would gain more than Domino being awakened.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Thank you guys for your votes and comments. I decided to awake Ironman IW. Thanks.