**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Possible Masacre sp2 block damage counter?

TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
So i was fighting Proxima midnight in arena using masacre and i saw that hitting her block wouldn't give me ignition charges, then i realised that i would have 200% AAR when hitting into her block. Which made me think, could she possibly survive blocking his sp2? I haven't tested it but can someone verify if this is possible or not?

Comments

• SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Good question and would be useful overall but I do recommend the "dexterity" master for his SP2 as a counter and the good news is all champs could use this also.

Being serious then OG Cap could tank it just fine and the other two as well.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Saiyan wrote: »
    Good question and would be useful overall but I do recommend the "dexterity" master for his SP2 as a counter and the good news is all champs could use this also.

Being serious then OG Cap could tank it just fine and the other two as well.

Using dex is obvious lol. I was just wondering if it would work. Also it would be a big risk for the caps