**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Infinity dungeons boring or interesting ?

As we all know kabam going to release with same infinity dungeons next month, atleast they improve something, seriously I am one the who doesn't like this event, it's same kinda like arena with all creepy rewards and to longer to reach complete all milestones. We all free to give our views to kabam, atleast kabam need to learn.

Infinity dungeons boring or interesting ? 191 votes

I won't touch this again cus it's time wasting
59%
TacoScottyTheTAbyssCaptain_KandiceRehctansBewSnakeEyes69BadroseThe_OneHaji_SaabAjavedDarkstar4387KeonexShynight00Spity68CapWW2Hort4PlayerDarkZenVladTapesKillerDynastyRiise81 113 votes
Super happy with this event
40%
GroundedWisdomVoluntarisAlex_sc11thetaman23AppiexNigSmokingSurferLosspikdangerbluDropfaithbuffajrJadedNick_Caine_32Primmer79KDoggg2017wappykidTwistedEnigma17SpeedbumpIksdjvanEcBatLFC 78 votes

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I like playing them casually. Nothing too extreme
  • Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    I very much enjoyed the dungeons the first time around. They’re a bit of a grind to do every day, but I still thought they were a lot of fun
  • Hollywood_Hollywood_ Posts: 70
    @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Ahab @Kabam Spice
    Please guys have to figure it out cus still half of community doesn't like dungeons, also I haven't seen people were happy with this event on Twitter too while having survey after completion of first dungeons month. It's too long, time wasting similar like arena, rest is upto you.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    I don’t like them as they are too time consuming. However I will probably end up doing if rewards are decent. Unless MCOC is your job, it is hard to mix EQ, AW, AQ, and arena as it is. I enjoy side items for the month but prefer they only take up limited amount of time and you have at least 24 hours to do them. Trials and micro-realms / rifts (even if you didn’t think micro realm rewards were great they were quick) rank best for this. The new movie one hopefully shouldn’t be bad since 1x per week and they suggested shouldn’t be too long each.
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    It needs work but it was kinda fun when I had the time... It really needs to be available on a regular cycle like AQ... Maybe on the off days of aq with a decently intense scale of rewards...
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    I would also like seeing boss runs some more. Would be cool if each month they did this with the two new feature champs.
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    Better than these rift type events
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Rifts were much better than this **** show they call dungeons geuss the name is fitting tho
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    I liked it just I got paired up with guys with really good champs but they sucked, none equivalent to my play lvl
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Unsure. I didn’t play it much last time because the alliance I was on was super inactive. I’ll probably try a few.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Remember dungeons day? If these new dungeons had those rewards it may be worth the time
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I found them to be too time consuming. Really had to chose between dungeons and arena so i found myself doing a mix of both. If you had a meh option in your poll that’d be my vote
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Dungeons were too grindy the first time around. I am glad it is only a two week thing this time, but unless they have solved the extreme grindfest that they were I'm not sure how fun they will be this time. I barely played them last time and figured out towards the end that I could run Dungeon 6 one time and get all the points I needed, that made them a lot easier.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    It's not that i don't like it, but it's an extra grind on top of all the other grind.
    Animejay70 wrote: »
    It's not that i don't like it, but it's an extra grind on top of all the other grind.

It's not that I don't love infinity dungeons, it's just... I don't love them.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I really like them, but I have too much free time, so for me they’re like a more difficult and thought out arena
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Hollywood_ wrote: »
    @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Ahab @Kabam Spice
    Please guys have to figure it out cus still half of community doesn't like dungeons, also I haven't seen people were happy with this event on Twitter too while having survey after completion of first dungeons month. It's too long, time wasting similar like arena, rest is upto you.

That's quite a conclusion to draw from 83 votes.
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    Last dungeons just gave 2 damn little for 2 damn much time required.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    I enjoyed dungeons last time bcuz I did it if and when I felt like it. My philosophy is that if enjoying the game means I don't collect 100% of rewards available... so be it.
    I found it an effective way to see a recruit's skill level before inviting them into our alliance.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Hate them.
    Once you go in, it’s half an hour mandatory playing.
    The rewards need to be beyond awesome if I’m to invest any time at all.
    Rets wrote: »
    When and where did they announce that dungeons will vome back?

Right here.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/500362#Comment_500362
  • Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    So, I thought having them reset every day was a bit grindy and frustrating... I thought the rewards were fine for a side quest, but perhaps not commencerate to the time required... the fact of the matter is though I liked playing with my friends and alliance mates, seeing what choice they made compared to what I would have made, and seeing how I stacked up against them with each class.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    I personally loved the concept and most of the execution of the dungeons themselves, and the major issues I had for the most part they addressed in this next round - like being stuck until the timer ran out, or the potions/revives issue...however there were a lot of bugs and server issues during it that I didn't see a fix announced for...like the chat randomly censoring normal phrases and words for no reason, making it frustrating to communicate without hopping back and forth on Line. I knew it would be a grind to get that 5 star awakening gem but I did it, and there were points that I got so tired and overloaded with all of the content that month it was stressful beyond what I thought was worth it.

This time I don't really see (maybe I missed it) any huge reward worthy of grinding over and over every day for the points, and if the crystals have as many restrictions and strings attached (like prestige, only giving one sig level, restriction on how many specific you can open when they made it seem like it was to try and dupe your champions) I might not do it as much or just casually. We shall see. But different modes like this are a welcome addition to the game, when other modes like AQ are feeling outdated and boring and a slog with hour timers and same maps over and over. If I fight one more stupid Sentinel I'm gonna scream LOL
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    They're okay so my answer is somewhere in the middle. Lol.

A bit grindy but if the rewards are decent I'll give it a go. Not that worried about them one way or another.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    It depends on rewards,if they give a legendary crystal again with chosen champs crystal's oppurtunity it would be good