**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

1818283848587»

Comments

• WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    In regards to android… Yeah, their contest woes are “legendary“ and unfortunate. I have no experience with it so can’t, won’t, and shouldn’t try to speak to it.

My only intent was to offer a perspective on people throwing around the word “overheating” being that “hot” is subjective where as “overheating” is a technical, certainly not subjective, word.

A company’s work is never done and they should remain vigilant on improving the game and their customers experience with it. I just Fear legitimate issues can get lost or brushed aside amongst all the noise of “overheating“ claims…

I definitely mean no disrespect to those with legitimate issues.
  • bharatgaurbharatgaur Posts: 6
    Updated the game just now and while playing arena ... my iPhone is heating like crazy once again... I wonder if the bug of last time is back to trouble us all once again.
  • Same here. iPhone 7 on iOS 12. 19.1 definitely brought back the heating and the lag.

@Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ wth is going on?!?
  • Yup same here
    iPhone 6s
    10 min of play after update. Baking
  • Ricoone982Ricoone982 Posts: 37
    I'm on android and my game play is real lagging and heating up and kicking me off the game
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

We appreciate everyone's reports and updates about their experiences with the 19.0.1 hotfix. In an effort to keep the forums more organized, we've created an updated platform-specific set of threads for players to use when reporting performance issues in game.

Moving forward, if you are experiencing lag, crashing or other performance issues after updating to the 19.1 version of The Contest please report them in the dedicated threads below using the template provided. It's important for us when investigating these issues to have as much information from players as possible including device information.

[iOS] 19.1 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

[Android] 19.1 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

You can also keep an eye on our official announcement thread for any updates surrounding the overheating and crashing issues in the 19.0 update.
This discussion has been closed.