**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Rank up Advice

Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
edited July 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I have 1 T2 Alpha in stash that will expire in 10 days and would really not like to see it just disappear. I have Blade and GR at R4 already. I also have a 4* max sig Wolverine at R5, so not thinking of going with X-23 to R4.

Who would be the best to send up to R4 barring I get anyone else in the next 10 days?

All of these options are Unduped.

Other (not desirable options): Thor (Rag), NC, Phoenix, Cable (duped), Cyclops (red duped & blue), Psylocke, Groot (duped), Rocket, Jane Foster, OML, Spidey symbiote, OG Cap (duped), Storm, Rhino (duped), OG Spidey, Ant-man(duped), MK, Ronan, OG BP.

5* Rank up Advice 39 votes

Wasp
10%
RaganatorSpity68ucipghostgigi2 4 votes
Ghost
46%
DarkZenMrLalowSpeedbumpWalkinhighlightSpider1man11111KanhaFlashdfmoore26Quatre_1988Stagedear85Ch1efstershadow_lurker22Marvel2289DEYSFhfjghhggggjfhfjgThatOneMasterGamerkingbDarkQuakeIsThisLoss 18 votes
Archangel
25%
Hort4JohnyzeroSipdeyPoolHendrossStrKabam PorkchopPrathapace930999Cranky_TrumpSaket_123 10 votes
Hela
2%
Nabilety 1 vote
Doctor Octopus
2%
spaceoctopus 1 vote
X-23
10%
TheManMythLegendDuke_SilverAspareLordNeo 4 votes
Other....
2%
Anthinho 1 vote

Comments

• AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Other....
    NC, or ronan?
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    I like Psylocke so much....
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    Ghost
    Anthinho wrote: »
    NC, or ronan?

NC i could see for defense, he's at r2 right now, but Ronan....I hope your not serious on that one.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    Ghost
    After watching some more videos and playing Ghost a bit, I think I know the answer of who to R4. I may take Wasp up to R3.

My new questing team, may change to...
    5* R4 Ghost
    5* R3 Wasp
    5* R4 Blade
    5* R4 GR
    4* R5 Sparky
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    Ghost
    ghost ghost and ghost