**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Rank up Advice

Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
edited July 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I have 1 T2 Alpha in stash that will expire in 10 days and would really not like to see it just disappear. I have Blade and GR at R4 already. I also have a 4* max sig Wolverine at R5, so not thinking of going with X-23 to R4.

Who would be the best to send up to R4 barring I get anyone else in the next 10 days?

All of these options are Unduped.

Other (not desirable options): Thor (Rag), NC, Phoenix, Cable (duped), Cyclops (red duped & blue), Psylocke, Groot (duped), Rocket, Jane Foster, OML, Spidey symbiote, OG Cap (duped), Storm, Rhino (duped), OG Spidey, Ant-man(duped), MK, Ronan, OG BP.

5* Rank up Advice 39 votes

Wasp
10%
RaganatorSpity68ucipghostgigi2 4 votes
Ghost
46%
DarkZenMrLalowSpeedbumpWalkinhighlightSpider1man11111KanhaFlashdfmoore26Quatre_1988Stagedear85Ch1efstershadow_lurker22Marvel2289DEYSFhfjghhggggjfhfjgThatOneMasterGamerkingbDarkQuakeIsThisLoss 18 votes
Archangel
25%
Hort4JohnyzeroSipdeyPoolHendrossStrKabam PorkchopPrathapace930999Cranky_TrumpSaket_123 10 votes
Hela
2%
Nabilety 1 vote
Doctor Octopus
2%
spaceoctopus 1 vote
X-23
10%
TheManMythLegendDuke_SilverAspareLordNeo 4 votes
Other....
2%
Anthinho 1 vote

Comments

• AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Other....
    NC, or ronan?
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    I like Psylocke so much....
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Ghost
    Anthinho wrote: »
    NC, or ronan?

NC i could see for defense, he's at r2 right now, but Ronan....I hope your not serious on that one.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Ghost
    After watching some more videos and playing Ghost a bit, I think I know the answer of who to R4. I may take Wasp up to R3.

My new questing team, may change to...
    5* R4 Ghost
    5* R3 Wasp
    5* R4 Blade
    5* R4 GR
    4* R5 Sparky
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    Ghost
    ghost ghost and ghost