**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Buglist: 14.0

YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Here's what I've found so far. I've listed the ones I think are most important first.

Dormammu is broken: When his Dark Energy reaches 100, the icon does not turn green indicating his next effect will be imbued, and it stays at 100 energy forever. I can't get my Dimensional Link going for regeneration anymore or burn off power with his L2s.

Evade bug: Looks like you fixed one thing and broke another. :/ When you try to intercept evaders, if they evade, they hit you for free as they evade.

Captain/Ms. Marvel: You said you fixed their L2, but I can confirm enemies are still blocking it out of combos.

Red Hulk: This has been one going on for a while, actually. When Red Hulk overheats, he doesn't have a 5 second delay before heat charges come back on anymore. This has been this way since 12.1, I believe. Moreover, if he takes a very large percent of his health, he will occasionally overheat, but then gain additional charges at the same time, leaving him overheated with 2-3 charges.

Sound keeps dropping out: When I play on my Ipad Mini 3, many sound effects from landing hits stop after the first combo or get muffled for some odd reason. I checked, and it's not my Ipad, especially since all special attacks sound fine. It's just a good deal of the normal attack sound effects.

Comments

• Take down that node pls
  • I've found a different Dormammu bug:

After you place a soul bond on an opponent (heavy attack), the soul bond does not consistently charge at the same rate that your dark energy charges. They should be charging up at the same rate, but sometimes the soul bond moves by very small increments. I noticed this when dueling a couple of my alliance members but have not tried out the bug in story mode/vs. mode/arenas/or anywhere else.

Thank you for your support
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    When you say small increments, do you mean like 1? I think that's because the soul bond automatically starts at one but your dark energy starts at 0, right?
    Just realized I oughta tag the big boys to come take a look.

@Kabam Wolf @Kabam Miike
  • Section24Section24 Posts: 13
    Fight iron man in aq map,6 the battle start with a time out and lost my life , gwenpool do sp1 with the collector doll after blocking. Sp2 cap marv still being block.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    YoMoves wrote: »
    Here's what I've found so far. I've listed the ones I think are most important first.

Dormammu is broken: When his Dark Energy reaches 100, the icon does not turn green indicating his next effect will be imbued, and it stays at 100 energy forever. I can't get my Dimensional Link going for regeneration anymore or burn off power with his L2s.

Evade bug: Looks like you fixed one thing and broke another. :/ When you try to intercept evaders, if they evade, they hit you for free as they evade.

Captain/Ms. Marvel: You said you fixed their L2, but I can confirm enemies are still blocking it out of combos.

Red Hulk: This has been one going on for a while, actually. When Red Hulk overheats, he doesn't have a 5 second delay before heat charges come back on anymore. This has been this way since 12.1, I believe. Moreover, if he takes a very large percent of his health, he will occasionally overheat, but then gain additional charges at the same time, leaving him overheated with 2-3 charges.

Sound keeps dropping out: When I play on my Ipad Mini 3, many sound effects from landing hits stop after the first combo or get muffled for some odd reason. I checked, and it's not my Ipad, especially since all special attacks sound fine. It's just a good deal of the normal attack sound effects.

Dorm broken is great! We get easy AQ boss now!
  • WhoKnowsITWhoKnowsIT Posts: 87
    Almost Everytime when i go to whatsapp or line and then go back to the game the whole game reboots!! Samsumg s8+
  • mas210mas210 Posts: 7
    Dormammu soul bonds ain't working ...on the Opponent it goes up only by 1 point at a time
    Hah. That Dorm has Dimension Link up anyways. He's not really broken. If anything, this only hurts offensive Dormammus.
  • YoMoves wrote: »

I can confirm these two as well... Really obnoxious