**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So I give up 3 of my t4cc..

And I don't even get to choose which class I want?
Probably this is just focused on end game players that have a lot of overflow. :pensive:

Comments

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Should of been pick your classic your trading in 3 lol
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    Most likely Kabam knows what has everyone in inventory and the offer is based on that info.
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    I know end game players who are already liking this. They have been grinding for that last t4cc to r4 there 5* or r5 a 5* and they get everything but the fragments or t4cc they need. It is more geared for ppl who already 100% act 5. If you haven't even completed initial run thru of act 5 I would avoid this.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike had a discussion with some alliance mates about this. On our first read, two of us read it different way. Do you choose the catalyst you get, or is it random among the other 5 classes?
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike how many t5b shards do we receive when selling a t4b catalyst?
  • Itinho2107Itinho2107 Posts: 69
    I wish they would reduce the amount T1A to 5 stars. 15 T1A for R3 I think a lot, while the 4 stars spend 4 T1A for R5
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Itinho2107 wrote: »
    I wish they would reduce the amount T1A to 5 stars. 15 T1A for R3 I think a lot, while the 4 stars spend 4 T1A for R5

This and removing t3cc for r2.
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    3 for the chance at 1????? Who comes up with this?????

No no, @Zuko_ILC it's one RANDOM one.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Rocap wrote: »
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    3 for the chance at 1????? Who comes up with this?????

No no, @Zuko_ILC it's one RANDOM one.

Yes I said for a chance at 1.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Wait what are we talking about?
  • NoWayBroNoWayBro Posts: 153
    Why you want me to “burn in hell” @Rets ? I was just pointing out Kabam’s stupidity not calling u stupid😕