**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just had a Stark assignment "expire" incorrectly

I was 3 spaces from 100% master Stark assignment and I just had a pop-up saying "quest expired"!!!

What the heck?? There is still 35 minutes left as I write this

Comments

• Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    Seriously, this isn't cool...going to lose out on a t4c fragment crystal all because of 3 spaces and Kabam's ineptitude
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    You have 1-hour limit to do the quest
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

That's incorrect. You have 2 hours and the event started at 7pm CST, I should still have 22 minutes as of right now
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited July 2017

That's incorrect. You have 2 hours and the event started at 7pm CST, I should still have 22 minutes as of right now

No, he's correct, the entire thing lasts for 2 hours but if you start the map, that specific run has a 1 hour time limit. If you don't complete that specific run in 1 hour then it'll expire and kick you back out, you should still be able to start another run though if the 2 hours haven't expired.
    If that's the case then why doesn't Kabam mention that in the in-game mail about it?

Doesn't say anything about 1 hour to complete once started

No, he's correct, the entire thing lasts for 2 hours but if you start the map, that specific run has a 1 hour time limit. If you don't complete that specific run in 1 hour then it'll expire and kick you back out, you should still be able to start another run though if the 2 hours haven't expired.

Can you direct me to where it says there is a one hour time frame to abide by?
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★

Can you direct me to where it says there is a one hour time frame to abide by?

Can't find it. In my memory I don't actually remember them saying it, but when you start the map, you can see the timer at the top giving you one hour.
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited July 2017
    If that's the case then why doesn't Kabam mention that in the in-game mail about it?

Doesn't say anything about 1 hour to complete once started

It says it directly in the map at the top once you enter. Don't get mad and complain about something when it's very much at your own fault, no one elses. Pay attention next time.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    The second you join the map it tells you the time limit.
    I also joined with only half an hour left, and the time limit reflected that half hour, as I assumed it would.
    No problems.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

The Event lasts for 2 hours. When you begin a Quest, you have an hour to finish.
  • blynk_NZblynk_NZ Posts: 41
    Agreed that it tells you when you start the quest. The first time I saw it I thought it was warning that there was an hour left, but quickly realised it was for the map.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    The second I joined, and saw the time limit, I thought "Well damn, I was just checking out the quest. Looks like I'm exploring it, too!" lol
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    The one hour timer is on the top of the map when the quest starts as others have mentioned. Gotta pay attention next time.
    edited July 2017
    Cool. So thanks for confirming that they never explicitly said in the event notes that the 2 hour quest would expire after an hour.

@Grinder Thanks for being a totally awesome guy about your answer. Your bitter response was extremely helpful and warranted. I hope one day your mother gives you the hug you need.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Sigh, he's still arguing he wasn't informed of the time despite it being big and bold when you start the quest and the timer that is front and center while you are in the quest. Bravo!
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Sigh, he's still arguing he wasn't informed of the time despite it being big and bold when you start the quest and the timer that is front and center while you are in the quest. Bravo!

On the topic of arguing, didn't the rifts at least say that you had a 1 hour time limit prior to entering? Why not this one?

And where is your 1 hour notification big and bold? All I now notice, thanks to the super sleuths, is a small white time in the middle of the screen
  • Lmaooo best post of the day. Learn to observe everything on you're screen , it clearly shows the one hour timer when you get into the quest
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

On the topic of arguing, didn't the rifts at least say that you had a 1 hour time limit prior to entering? Why not this one?

And where is your 1 hour notification big and bold? All I now notice, thanks to the super sleuths, is a small white time in the middle of the screen
    Rifts had a cost associated with starting them and could only be run as long as those costs could be paid. These quests are free.

mg]

Rifts had a cost associated with starting them and could only be run as long as those costs could be paid. These quests are free.

mg]

Well how about that. I guess I do need to pay more attention to the load screens
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    That gold...dayum
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Another thing to note: the timer shown means you have to fully complete the quest in that time. The timer expired during my boss fight last night and I only got partial rewards (iso from fights completed). I started the fight with 1 minute to go and didn't KO the opponent in time. Only one fight to win, but it didn't matter.

I'm not mad, just disappointed I didn't get credit for the 100%.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Addyos wrote: »
    That gold...dayum

LOL. Yes, Coat is in the poor house.