**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help using captain America (original)

I have 3 star duped versions of captain America and captain America ww2. Recently I rolled a four star CA original.

CA WW2 has an amazing special 2 with phenomenal bleed. CA doesn't cause bleed or poison, and does rwlirvely minor damage. But I see he is listed often as one of the top 3 science attackers. I'm new to the game so I don't really understand the strategy/technique of using him. Any pointers? I've managed to pull of a couple of 5+special one that led to a stun and let me do another 5 hit combo, but he doesn't do enough damage for my fighting style. I need to learn

Comments

• Options
    Robbie_75Robbie_75 Posts: 11
    His usefulness isn't in a strong attack but in his ability to take minimal damage when blocking. He's great for newer players to use while learning how to evade like a ninja (check out Dorky Diggity Daves vid).
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    He does fair damage with his lvl 2 when it crits. It's just not as consistent as ww2
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,683 ★★★★★
    I think most people hate Cap because his fatigue debuff triggers WP.

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,769 ★★★★★
    I have Cap America, not the OP WWII version.

Have a Science awakening gem and really thinking to use it as I don't really know if I will ever pull WWII.

Rather than wait, maybe use it to help game progress.

• Options
    His e1 stuns a lot so you can have a sequence of combos doing a lot of damage.