**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So I give up 3 of my t4cc..

Comments

• JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Personally I think your all missing the real question.......
    What the hell were you smoking when you came up with this idea and where can I get some.

For real! I'll take a zip!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    You're paying extra for a reroll. Something that no other Crystal provides the ability to do. Even if it was 3:1, it would still contradict the point of making the T4CC Crystal random. People would just trade for what they want. It still has to be based on RNG somehow.

It’s still RNG when you open the T4CC in the first place. A 3:1 ratio would be more than fair to pick your own class cat. 2:1 for a random cat is acceptable but still not the greatest deal. 3:1 for a random cat that isn’t so random is a really bad offer unless you’re desperate/impatient (which I admit I can be impatient). Everyone can attest to some degree about pulls not being random despite how you say it’s just RNG. When you pull 7/7 tech T4C in a row, I don’t care who you are, you’re gonna don the tinfoil hat.

What you're describing is a situation that would suit that. Pulling 7 Tech would be a use for it if someone wants. However, picking the Class Cat you want would contradict the random Crystals. People would literally do that until they got what they wanted. This is a way to try again. Sorry, but I disagree. Having the option to pick it contradicts the RNG system.

Everything is not RNG in this game though don’t you understand? And why should everything be RNG? It devalues your sense of accomplishment.

Yes, if you make a purchase, you can occasionally get the Class you want, for a price, and a limited time. That's not the same as a permanent feature that would enable people to get rid of the Classes they don't want and trade for the Classes they do. If they were going to go that route, they might as well just get rid of the Crystals to begin with.
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    JimmyB wrote: »
    This has sucker written all over it. Trade in 3 get one you don't need. Trade in 3 more still don't get what you need. Trade in 3 more and yet you still Don't get what you need. So now you're down 9 cc and still Don't get the one you.need. Yeah, i don't think so.

THis pretty much. It's a way to balance the overflowing stash of t4CC end gamers have without taking them out from the mid and low levels who needs them badly. Pretty much a way to put them back at t2A and t5 pace instead giving more of the ladder.

Ofc you can be a whale and buy sig stones deal, and earn your fair share in AQ top 10.
  • WitchWitch Posts: 1
    wish they would increase the amount of t2 Alpha catalysts to 20 i have like 15 expiring and no champs to upgrade
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    You're paying extra for a reroll. Something that no other Crystal provides the ability to do. Even if it was 3:1, it would still contradict the point of making the T4CC Crystal random. People would just trade for what they want. It still has to be based on RNG somehow.

It’s still RNG when you open the T4CC in the first place. A 3:1 ratio would be more than fair to pick your own class cat. 2:1 for a random cat is acceptable but still not the greatest deal. 3:1 for a random cat that isn’t so random is a really bad offer unless you’re desperate/impatient (which I admit I can be impatient). Everyone can attest to some degree about pulls not being random despite how you say it’s just RNG. When you pull 7/7 tech T4C in a row, I don’t care who you are, you’re gonna don the tinfoil hat.

What you're describing is a situation that would suit that. Pulling 7 Tech would be a use for it if someone wants. However, picking the Class Cat you want would contradict the random Crystals. People would literally do that until they got what they wanted. This is a way to try again. Sorry, but I disagree. Having the option to pick it contradicts the RNG system.

Everything is not RNG in this game though don’t you understand? And why should everything be RNG? It devalues your sense of accomplishment.

Yes, if you make a purchase, you can occasionally get the Class you want, for a price, and a limited time. That's not the same as a permanent feature that would enable people to get rid of the Classes they don't want and trade for the Classes they do. If they were going to go that route, they might as well just get rid of the Crystals to begin with.

You still have to trade in 3 cats for 1. How does that ruin the game?
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    We would probably be better off ranking up a 4* to 4/40 or 5/50 and then selling it. Still makes no sense. Smh
  • oakoak Posts: 43
    You should let us choose wich t4cc we want in return. 3t4cc for 1 random t4cc excluding the class we're trading, is a really bad deal imo

Didn't say it ruined the game. I said it defeats the purpose of having a random T4CC Crystal.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Why not have something for lower players, trade one T4 cc for 1. For newer players
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Not the most useful feature but might come in handy in the right situation. Nothing to make a fuss and get offended over.

Kinda it is. They take a great idea and then mess it up.

I would have gladly traded my 3 tech or 3 science for an immediate cosmic. It's a big exchange but I'm ready to do it.

3 for 1 random is just insane. As you can read, even end game players don't really need this.

It's a classic case of taking feedback and then delivering something completely different. Sorry but that's what they've done.

Didn't say it ruined the game. I said it defeats the purpose of having a random T4CC Crystal.

How?
    Rocap wrote: »

Like the cash money deals? We know that's why you never respond when Mike responsds and Mike never responds when you're here, Wisdom. It's not hard to see you're the same person.

I am not Miike. He can speak for himself. They don't hire shills to frequent the Forum, and I don't work for them. I just understand the purpose of having it the way it is.

Not everything is supposed to be rng.
    Tomorrow they'll offer , pay us $100 then we'll make a roll and let's see if your 100 converts to a 10, 25, 50, 75 or 300.

Hell no!!
  • CRE4TORCRE4TOR Posts: 39
    This is a terrible trade idea.... and by end game players.... their referring to the top 15 alliances ONLY. I’m still in a top 100 alliance, but geez. Fix the game and then offer things that would benefit us. Not chance another weak pull at something we want.

If you would balance the game a bit more with character content, players would use more rank up materials. The problem is Kabam has made AW/AQ such a specific thing. For each of these specific nodes, there are only a handful of champs that players want to rank up. This is either to overcome the node or to defend it. No one is going to rank up Carnage for defense. If they can hold out for Void, Killmonger, or IMIW. If you had several champs that were equally good at overtaking tough nodes, hoarding of crystals wouldn’t happen.
    CRE4TOR wrote: »
    This is a terrible trade idea.... and by end game players.... their referring to the top 15 alliances ONLY. I’m still in a top 100 alliance, but geez. Fix the game and then offer things that would benefit us. Not chance another weak pull at something we want.

If you would balance the game a bit more with character content, players would use more rank up materials. The problem is Kabam has made AW/AQ such a specific thing. For each of these specific nodes, there are only a handful of champs that players want to rank up. This is either to overcome the node or to defend it. No one is going to rank up Carnage for defense. If they can hold out for Void, Killmonger, or IMIW. If you had several champs that were equally good at overtaking tough nodes, hoarding of crystals wouldn’t happen.

Plus you can pull the catalyst that you used too buy the crystal so you basically waisted 2 T4s for the same class
    CRE4TOR wrote: »

Plus you can pull the catalyst that you used too buy the crystal so you basically waisted 2 T4s for the same class

Actually you can’t. It specifically blocks the class you’re paying with. If you spend 3 tech you can’t get a tech.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    You absolutely should be able to pick the class.

Many of the players who are having overflow issues aren't just overflowed with one class. The idea of selling 3 and getting another class that you already have too many of is absurd.

How?

That's pretty apparent, isn't it?
    I feel like this is one of those discussions like 30-Minute Timers or RDTs where no explanation will be accepted because people see what they want as the best solution.
    Well, you also get increased odds. 20% chance to land what you want. It removes the Class you exchange.
  • Maximus0215Maximus0215 Posts: 128
    You still need 3 RNG crystals to get another a class of your choice no one said replace all RNG crystals with class specific of your choice. To say trading 3 RNG for a class of your choice is basically making the others obsolete is crazy they are still there for rewards.

How?

That's pretty apparent, isn't it?
    I feel like this is one of those discussions like 30-Minute Timers or RDTs where no explanation will be accepted because people see what they want as the best solution.

Lol way to avoid answering. No it’s not apparent. You already go through RNG when you open the crystal and get the class you don’t want. So you’ve pay extra (3:1) to change it to something useable. RNG doesn’t change. You just have an option of paying extra to change the class you want.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Well I thought 2019 April Fool came early, but then I realized this is a new horrible idea, from what I heard from various folks in my alliance as well as few other alliances. But hey, Kabam knows its customers the best, and Kabam always do what's best for its customers, right? So I guess it must be a great deal, just that most players cannot understand Kabam's most kind intention, right? ;);)
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    With all due respect, I think this is the stupidest ideas ever for this game.
  • I thought we could pick the class we wanted.
    I thought we could pick the class we wanted.

No, that would be to nice
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    This is definitely for more end game players. If the idea of taking a chance with 3 Catalysts to get one is iffy to you, then you're probably not at a place where this would make sense for you to use!
    As an end game player I can whole-heartedly dispute that statement. This is a horrible deal. End game players are overflowing with t4cc. This is just another way to stick it to us it seems. With how absolutely horrible the game has been performing recently I would think that you would start introducing things that are over the top, not whatever this is.

This is primarily focused on end game players with T4CC that is expiring, so this trade allows them to convert expiring T4CC that they can't use into other classes they might use. If you don't have overflow T4CC that has been going unused for so long that it is expiring, then you aren't in the part of the end game this end game feature is primarily focused on.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Well I thought 2019 April Fool came early, but then I realized this is a new horrible idea, from what I heard from various folks in my alliance as well as few other alliances. But hey, Kabam knows its customers the best, and Kabam always do what's best for its customers, right? So I guess it must be a great deal, just that most players cannot understand Kabam's most kind intention, right? ;);)

It is very easy to understand. Selling T3cc for the T4cc fragments is also a horrible exchange rate, it would be better to simply use them for rank ups. Except I earn ten times more than I can ever use, so I sell them. The conversion isn't supposed to be an efficient way to earn T4cc, it is just something to do for the players that have progressed far enough in the game that all of the sources of those available to them combined is far more than they can use. It is just that T4cc is currently the highest rank class catalyst that currently exists in the game so you can't sell them, so for players that get more of those than they can use there is currently no option available to do anything with them except watch them expire. This offers an option for something to do with them, and it is actually a very efficient exchange compared to most catalyst selling that granted offers higher tier fragments but at incredibly low exchange rates.
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    This is definitely for more end game players. If the idea of taking a chance with 3 Catalysts to get one is iffy to you, then you're probably not at a place where this would make sense for you to use!
    As an end game player I can whole-heartedly dispute that statement. This is a horrible deal. End game players are overflowing with t4cc. This is just another way to stick it to us it seems. With how absolutely horrible the game has been performing recently I would think that you would start introducing things that are over the top, not whatever this is.

This is primarily focused on end game players with T4CC that is expiring, so this trade allows them to convert expiring T4CC that they can't use into other classes they might use. If you don't have overflow T4CC that has been going unused for so long that it is expiring, then you aren't in the part of the end game this end game feature is primarily focused on.

Ok, end game player. Let's say you've got a skill, tech and mutant expiring and you need a cosmic.

Your other t4cc are probably not expiring for another 20 days. You've got to sacrifice another 2 of some class to have a go at this exchange. I don't see a lot of logic in this feature since t4cc are not given as triplets.
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    @Kabam Miike

Has the team at least considered giving a few t4bs along with the crystal trade for 3-t4cc ?

Here you in the least get some value from your trade if you don't get the class you want... Right now the value is just bad