**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down

The game is down once again and it has cost me 30 units this time. I used an energy refill right before the game went down and it's going to waste. I would love a reimbursement for the lost units, but I'm sure I'll just get shafted.@kabam mike

Comments

• KarakanliKarakanli Posts: 82
    I really missed the feeling getting kicked out on victory screen...
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    dref49itfmrc.png
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    I can’t get in either
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    yeah, its down
  • H_B0MBH_B0MB Posts: 52
    Yeah same here. Stopped loading between arena fights.
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    opf33k6obcj7.png
    Just as I beat ghost for 100% in eq. Bet I will have to redo the fight or have missing rewards
  • Ol_BarceOl_Barce Posts: 42
    Yup down. I play a lot of games none of them have the constant issues this one does.
  • shortpkershortpker Posts: 72
    Sucks too cause it forced me to update on iOS. For once let's get a clean update without issues
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Yes it's down @Kabam Miike
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    Sh*tt update. Here comes a long month of frustration.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i was trying act 5.3 for the first time and game down
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    Yep, I have boosts running and a guy in our alliance has a video of connection issues and a death then down.

Nice job kabam!

At what point will you sent us boosts and pots for this nonsense?
  • BmanBman Posts: 217
    Add to the list of problems. This “game down”, has been going on since last year. It’s just beyond sad at this point!
  • KarakanliKarakanli Posts: 82
    I really do appreciate the transparency and communication on Kabams side when they push out new things... 🙈
    And especially when they do the push automatically and it doesnt work afterwards...
  • SolvseusSolvseus Posts: 77
    Yep
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Wish arena teams would get auto-refreshed when this happens
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 262 ★★★
    Yup. As always it seems lately
  • BttraditionBttradition Posts: 42
    Right in the middle of my boss fight on 5.2.3
  • JosellAngeloJosellAngelo Posts: 29
    Okay I was doing my master micro realm and just hit the 18% chance path. I badly need those. And I think I only have about 30 mins left as of now. Dammit. I don't want to redo it because I probably won't be able to hit that path again.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    The same problem.

Won’t finish area for 5* shards... 😡
  • jets718jets718 Posts: 2
    I just used a freaking 40% xp boost and was planning on using 2 energy refills and now getting a problem logging in.. This sucks. Dont get to play it all day cause of work. Come home and cant play. I need to figure out a fun back up gamr
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Nemesis666 wrote: »
    Sh*tt update. Here comes a long month of frustration.

As every month is
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Here we go again near the end of eq, in the middle of a war and arena it never ceases to amaze me.

Wonder how long it will take to come back up, kabam you really need to get it together, especially after a disastrous month.

It might be worth it to take the game down to fix and stablize before it gets even worse never seen it this bad and i Play or played many other games as well.
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Yep frozen
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    jets718 wrote: »
    I just used a freaking 40% xp boost and was planning on using 2 energy refills and now getting a problem logging in.. This sucks. Dont get to play it all day cause of work. Come home and cant play. I need to figure out a fun back up gamr

Read a book. That’s what I do.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    yeah it is down and running hot when its up :(
  • NayeemNayeem Posts: 27
    Dmmm.... I am in queast