**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

3 weeks of hell

Where are the compensation / rank down ticket we diserve for that horrible 3 weeks we got???

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Compensation is a must but rdts are not called for and kabam has said multiple times that there is no way they are handing out rdts anytime soon
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Well it looks like we are in for another 3 weeks of horrible play. Rdts are now the least they can do. At this rate we will get one good week with three bad. They better start giving out kinky favors at this point.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    RDTs are irrelevant here. There is literally no reason for them to be issued. Stop crying for RDTs.

Well I don't really care if they are relevant. The game has been playable for one week out of a month and now it's horrible again. Relevance has little to do with anything right now. It about appeasing the player base, I'm a 850k+ player that can't finish a fight with an adaptoid in LoL at the moment since the update. The game is ruined right now they need to dig deep to keep spenders happy.
    RDTs are irrelevant here. There is literally no reason for them to be issued. Stop crying for RDTs.

Well I don't really care if they are relevant. The game has been playable for one week out of a month and now it's horrible again. Relevance has little to do with anything right now. It about appeasing the player base, I'm a 850k+ player that can't finish a fight with an adaptoid in LoL at the moment since the update. The game is ruined right now they need to dig deep to keep spenders happy.

There are only certain situations Kabam will hand out rdts compensation for game problems is not one of them
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Relevance has everything to do with this. RDT are supposed to be unique one time use items for a huge change in a champ. You guys cry for an RDT every time the game goes down for 5 minutes. Stop asking for them when they’re not relevant!

Relevance has everything to do with this. RDT are supposed to be unique one time use items for a huge change in a champ. You guys cry for an RDT every time the game goes down for 5 minutes. Stop asking for them when they’re not relevant!

I've never asked for them before with this account or my other one. It's no longer if it's needed because of champ changes but because I'm more pissed than ever before. They followed the worst update in the games history with another catastrophe. It's more about adequate compensation and that's probably the most valuable commodity they have. Id take a generic rank up instead..if that works for people against rdts.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    RDTs are for major balance changes such as when they nerfed like 10 champions. They won’t give out RDTs. But I agree that the compensation better be good after all of that.
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Stop crying for rank down tickets. If those were issued at this point where new champs are making the blade, rider and sparky trinity obsolete in top tiers it would completely throw the game off for everyone. Rank up tickets are what people should be asking for to add balance back to the game, compensate for lost rewards for the past 2 months (june, July)
    Remember this company is not from the United States so don't expect an apology because only in the USA (where I am from) everyone expects the "I'm a pretty flower" treatment. I personally expect a company to hold accountability for mistakes anyone under there employment has made that jeopardizes the relation between business and consumer.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Lysiszero wrote: »
    Stop crying for rank down tickets. If those were issued at this point where new champs are making the blade, rider and sparky trinity obsolete in top tiers it would completely throw the game off for everyone. Rank up tickets are what people should be asking for to add balance back to the game, compensate for lost rewards for the past 2 months (june, July)
    Remember this company is not from the United States so don't expect an apology because only in the USA (where I am from) everyone expects the "I'm a pretty flower" treatment. I personally expect a company to hold accountability for mistakes anyone under there employment has made that jeopardizes the relation between business and consumer.

4 stars RDTs aint a bad thing my friend
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    There's 3 reasons why we won't have a 12.0 style "have it all right away" compensation:

To bypass admission of guilt (notice they have never said we are sorry, or we made a mistake, or it was a blunder, it's always worded as sorry this is happening and we are working to resolve this) by not admitting guilt they can't be held accountable and can save face.

Not satisfy everyone, with compensation there will always be different agendas, to fulfill the expectations of everyone is hard, unless the compensation is extremely generous and kabaam doesn't do generous very well.

To not give anything for free, without a catch or some sort of effort that makes you play the game, also to save themselves the trouble of having to do scale compensation like during 12.0

What they WILL do is give us a lot of extra content, with extra rewards that you will have to grind, thus making everyone who couldn't play, play even more and grind the extra content, that way the will they will consider that the compensation and just tell everyone to earn it.

You get everyone back in the game, people forget cause they are too busy grinding all the extra content and then the issue is quietly resolved.

This is what will likely happen as it most closely mirrors what they have done in the past.

Wish it were different but it won’t be. Would love something to show a sign of good faith but I won’t get my hopes up. Sucks to not be hopeful for something you enjoy.
    If they give things like Hall's of healing or gold realm I'll be more mad than I am now. They aren't bad but should be only a very small part of the compensation. I'm currently stuck in the middle of an LoL run and don't know what to do. Can't continue but don't want to quit. I've lost probably a thousand units worth of pots that I farmed because I couldn't do a run after 19.0 like I planned. I've missed out on thousands of 5 star shards because of missed arenas. Let's be clear I absolutely love the game but feel like they want us to quit. They learned nothing after after 19.0 mess.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Not sure why rank down tickets were mentioned. But in any case...

I think they will disguise the calendar as a compensation. And that's it.
    Not sure why rank down tickets were mentioned. But in any case...

I think they will disguise the calendar as a compensation. And that's it.

Better be a damn good calendar then
    Prepare for another 3 weeks of hell
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    nu2this wrote: »
    I didn't read the whole post. I stopped after rank down tickets. I think they should sell them unit wise fairly cheap and it would change everything. To help them it would make a ton of sales in the end game with top alliance being able to always switch up defense. Low to mid tier players could complete content by down ranking and up ranking champs. 400 units to downrank a 4* and 800 for a 5*. Easy for grinders but not for casual players. Plus people would experiment with other champs. Just my opinion. I know if this would happen costs would be much higher due to the pay to play players.

Add another 0 to that and it MIGHT be possible.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    If compensation isn’t determined by level they are going to have a lot of turn over from the top and middle level players. I’m just shy of 700k and if I get the same compensation as a 50k player I’m going be ticked. Sorry I missed 4 weeks of grinding that’s a major hit to resource and materials.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    Quit ranking up bad champs.

If they nerf a champ RDT.

I would like good pots and boosts for that server outage.
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    edited July 2018
    Rank down tickets for poor game connection
    ... Hilarious

Stop ranking up chumps
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Not only is the asking for RDT just ridiculous. You’re taking away from the true problem.

We need compensation and when people ask for RDT they are hurting the arguement by asking for something ridiculous. We need GOLD, and tons of shards. Cuz that’s what the game has made us unable to achieve recently.

That being said. RDT should be given every UC event and also available for 2500 units. It’s a great item. And would only increase their revenue. Silly to not have it. It would also increase gold grinding in arenas. It’s expensive to rank down a r4 then re rank another one.
    Well the reason someone like me would ask for a rdt is because it's very powerful and this is the worst the game has ever been for a lot of people. I would be perfectly happy with a rank up gem instead. Either are some of the most powerful items in the game and we've been taking it in the shorts. Honestly a rank up gem would be preferable but I've never seen on given as part of compensation. Whatever happens the compensation needs to be bigger than anything they've done before because this is just amazingly bad. A rank up gem should just be the beginning.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Keep dreaming guys. Kabam knows people will spend money and time in this game even when their devices burn down to ashes.

Try not to get too hyped about compensations because you will never be truly satisfied with their answer.
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    I missed out on gold and shards. I also missed 2 AQ rounds so I missed out on map crystals, t4cc shard crystals, and as a free player one of the most valuable things, glory.

At this point, it feels like Kabam is just waiting for this to all blow over. I’m not getting my hopes up on getting anything from Kabam to make up for even a fraction of what I lost.

RDTs is the wrong thing to be asking for here. Sure I get they are valuable and Kabam could use the goodwill. But rank up gems and awakening gems are valuable too and would be much closer in compensating for all we missed out on. I ain’t holding my breath though.
  • JmclcaeJmclcae Posts: 5
    i dont care if RDT are not directly linked to the problem, 12.0 was not 2.. we just diserve it.. and more
    Jmclcae wrote: »
    i dont care if RDT are not directly linked to the problem, 12.0 was not 2.. we just diserve it.. and more

This is why Kabam won't hand any out around every corner are people demanding rank down tickets they are not necessary do your self a favor and rank wisley next time
This discussion has been closed.