**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

IW Cap nerfed or bugged?

CobsCobs Posts: 103
Is this a bug or intended that iw cap can no longer let both hits of his heavy land and then chain into his L2. This was literally the best part of cap and now its broken. It really sucks having R5’d him and now he no longer works like he used to.

Comments

• BrutalFatalityBrutalFatality Posts: 20
    Same. The update no longer allows specials to hit when the opponent is “knocked down”. The quick fix to this is to chain your special after the first hit of caps heavy rather than the second
  • CobsCobs Posts: 103
    Yeah i know, before i found it was less reliable to L2 after the first hit and it also means we miss up to 15k or so damage. Cost me 4 6k health pots and 2 fights in war to figure out what was going on. Very annoying. Just wondering if this is a bug or intended, cause it was a cool thing only cap could do before and sucks that it’s changed
    It is indeed intended.

hbgypttgvrtu.jpeg
    edited July 2018
    I feel your pain man. I do love kicking a man when he’s down but I guess Kabam wants to take that away. What’s more interesting is that “bug fix” was released LAST update yet never took effect until THIS one
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Fixed an issue. Who said it was an issue?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    It is indeed intended.

hbgypttgvrtu.jpeg
    Ther never ryl knok Them Down ther use cap IW. Hervy and rigth berfor he hit Them he use the sp2.
  • CobsCobs Posts: 103
    How is doing an L2 starting a new combo, its just finishing his combo
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    If you've ever used the heavy into special method with She-Hulk, you'll have to use Cap IW that way instead of the old way.