**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing "Tiny Avenger" Title

So I've 100% uncollected Eq and Master and have the Quantum ghost title but no tiny avenger .. It says to 100% any difficulty not heroic ? Am I wrong?

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Did you but the master key for units? Or explore heroic? You need to explore beginner normal or heroic to get tiny avenger title
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    @TheSquish671 i did buy the key but it says any difficulty so master should be included no ?
    No master gives the quantum ghost title only. Beginner normal or heroic gives tiny avenger. If u really want it badly, do beginner, should take a few refills but easy to explore in a day
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    No master gives the quantum ghost title only. Beginner normal or heroic gives tiny avenger. If u really want it badly, do beginner, should take a few refills but easy to explore in a day
    Nop. He shuld hav get it becasse last wher goldpool wher ther im Got Them tiles from Master mode and the hercie
  • VancexClaRiiVancexClaRii Posts: 178
    No Tiny Avenger title from exploring Master difficulty.
    i mean i guess, it says any difficulty tho lol
    h2vfw80dd6wd.png
    d54rjzt7ky6f.png
    Plus I remember last month I got two titles after in rewards after 100% master eq
  • Ezl_2Ezl_2 Posts: 2
    hi
  • Ezl_2Ezl_2 Posts: 2
    hello
    IsThisLoss wrote: »
    Plus I remember last month I got two titles after in rewards after 100% master eq

Weird. Maybe wait for a kabam mod to answer
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    When Goldpool EQ was around you didn't need to complete heroic to unlock master nor did you need a key, Goldpool unlocked it for us.
    Manup456 wrote: »
    When Goldpool EQ was around you didn't need to complete heroic to unlock master nor did you need a key, Goldpool unlocked it for us.

i know this but the title says any difficulty not heroic and under for the basic title
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Yes beginner, normal and heroic all give the title, because master has its own and uncollected doesn't give any titles.